passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Game Pass & Gold (Xbox & PC)

Hendo

• 2 weeks later...

Bloodstained holy shit! I’ve been waiting for October for the inevitable Halloween sale but this is even better!

And Dirt Rally 2.0 is a game I would play. I like that series but have never followed it that closely

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Maf said:

Is WWZ a multiplayer game only?

No you can play it solo. Bots are better than humans up to normal, especially since they patched it so that they maintain stealth as long as the player does. 

• 3 weeks later...

Those Sherlock games are pretty good. Last I heard, Focus interactive had pulled all the previous entries in the series off storefronts out of spite if the devs are to be believed. So I imagine that is the last one Frogwares have up there. Check it out and then go buy the Sinking City. 

• 3 weeks later...

Pathologic 2 is coming to Game Pass

https://www.resetera.com/threads/pathologic-2-one-of-the-most-fascinating-games-of-the-gen-is-coming-to-xbox-one-on-december-12th-game-pass-on-pc-xb1.155222/#post-26827460

This and Disco Elysium are two PC games this year I wanted to play but waiting for PS4 versions.

If you don't know what this is it's a weird janky game where you have to investigate and help stop a mysterious illness from spreading in a town. From what little I played of the first one it's like what if Shenmue but really really difficult with permanently missable events if you're in the wrong place. Also even worse voice acting. 

So pretty cool stuff.

Everyone here will hate this when the play it probably, including me. But I want to give it a try when it comes to PS4