passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Post your latest gaming purchases II

mfnick

1 hour ago, mfnick said:

Mines been playing up for a while & they’re £15 off at minute. Would have preferred black but they’re not confirmed to have the revised internals yet. I love the Galactic Purple one too but that’s not reduced like the rest.

It is, but it's a GAME exclusive in the UK (or Sony direct). I have my eye on one.

Bollocks. I didn’t know it was GAME exclusive. Wondered why it was still £65+ on Amazon & didn’t show most other places I looked. I’d have paid that £5 more for it. Ah well, nevermind. The blue one is a lot nicer than I expected from pics. 

5 hours ago, Nag said:

I'm sure you've answered this somewhere @DANGERMAN... is the Dreamcast your favourite console?

Yeah I think so. I really like the Saturn and 3DS but I think Dreamcast wins out just for how amazing it was at the time

That is a bargain @SnaggletoothI suspect it still holds up too, just that there'll be big gaps between save locations etc

24 minutes ago, DANGERMAN said:

Dreamcast wins out just for how amazing it was at the time

Tbf the jump from original PlayStation to the Dreamcast felt monumental... probably the biggest feeling generational leap I can remember. It was a great console.

On 01/06/2022 at 15:09, Snaggletooth said:

Few more for the collection, managed to snag a bargain on Dragon Quest 8 as was listed on ebay as Retro Game. Snagged it for a fiver. 

IMG_20220531_175847.jpg

My second favourite PS2 game after San Andreas.