passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Post your latest gaming purchases II

mfnick

I got these 3 games of CDKeys for £20

image.png

Sonic is rubbish, but I only played it once on Wii U and I dunno. Every time I see the thumbnail I just want to give it another shot

MW3 because I played that game once and can't remember a single thing about it. It's like I've never played it. I genuinely can't remember a frame of this game. But I love the MW games so want to try it again

Witcher 2 I have on Xbox and played a little bit, but Witcher seems like a PC series to me so this is where I want to play them 

Witcher 2 is immeasurably better on PC. Although, unless they've removed it since I played through it, they added a sharpening filter that looks a little weird

It's funny, nothing like as open as W3, and while I loved it at the time I do wonder how you'll get on with the combat and the need to prep potions. Also, you're probably ending up with a tatoo 

Bought a couple of Dreamcast games of dubious quality

IMG_20220503_224516_1.jpg

The one with the giant sticker is a game called Roadsters, which I don't think I've ever seen in person or seen running, but clearly it's not sought after. I played it a bit last night though and it's alright, graphically it looks decent considering, and I've played worse racing games

WWF Attitude isn't great from what I remember, but it was cheap and I don't own a copy so I thought I'd pick it up

On 04/05/2022 at 07:25, DANGERMAN said:

WWF Attitude isn't great from what I remember

It was atrociously bad, but at the time was incredible. You had to do dumb codes to pull off a snapmare or fireman's carry.

It'll always hold a fond place for me just because of the sound bites before matches though. Triple H's "Baby, I'm locked, cocked, and ready to unload" still makes me laugh!

9 hours ago, regemond said:

It was atrociously bad, but at the time was incredible. You had to do dumb codes to pull off a snapmare or fireman's carry.

It'll always hold a fond place for me just because of the sound bites before matches though. Triple H's "Baby, I'm locked, cocked, and ready to unload" still makes me laugh!

I liked the Dreamcast Royal Rumble game at the time, it was lacking modes (which Attitude had more of), but it was the better playing game

Neither were as good as the PS2 games (or the old Megadrive/SNES games for that matter)