passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Post your latest gaming purchases II

mfnick

I’ve already got a another Xbox pad coming so I don’t have to unplug the one I have for the PC and the console all the time. I’ll try Strive on that and if no good try something else. What is Central Fiction?

A 32X game as a present @DANGERMAN?! Why can’t I have friends like that?! I mean I’ll take any friends at all but friends that buy me super niche and cool 32X games would be S+tier friends 

21 hours ago, Maf said:

Very nice. But why buy Forza? 🤔

If I went down the all you can eat buffet route I’d end up spending more and playing a bit of a lot of stuff.

I have a £1 for 1 month of GPU promo I’ll use eventually for Infinite as from what I’ve watched it doesn’t look too appealing to me.

I've got a lot of stuff coming that I bought either before or after Christmas. I'm going to bundle it together to not spam the thread as it all arrives, but this is a thegamecollection order that was cheaper than you'd think

IMG_20220104_155139_1~2.jpg

The Switch games are No Straight Roads, Ninja Saviours (which is a remake... I think, of a SNES game), and Effie which comes something as the case is fat

Then also Lost Goatse