passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Post your latest gaming purchases II

mfnick

Well he said the issue was with the run back to the boss, not the boss itself.

I remember that guy when I emulated the game a few months ago, you have to run across a bridge and underground tunnel with annoying dogs, it annoyed me too.

I'll defend a lot of Souls design but the boss runs have always been a terrible part of the games. One thing which Sekiro did do better, you could just quickly grapple your way back, no tedious work involved

10 hours ago, one-armed dwarf said:

Well he said the issue was with the run back to the boss, not the boss itself.

I remember that guy when I emulated the game a few months ago, you have to run across a bridge and underground tunnel with annoying dogs, it annoyed me too.

I'll defend a lot of Souls design but the boss runs have always been a terrible part of the games. One thing which Sekiro did do better, you could just quickly grapple your way back, no tedious work involved

I know. I'm saying when he reached the boss gate for the first time he could've put a summon down, got help and done it straight away. Unlocking the Tower Knight archstone, then he wouldn't of ever had to do the boss run again, that's exactly what I did. 

I think they're great myself, I like the boss runs myself, I think it makes things too easy and convenient when there's a bonfire/archstone/shrine/lamp right next to the boss door, takes some of the challenge away, that was one of my few criticisms of DS2, DS3 and Sekiro. Shortcuts are the best method in my view, feel far more natural.

8 hours ago, Nag said:

I may of given it more of a chance if there was a short cut you could open... as it was fuck it. I could pretty much tell from firing the game up I wasn't going to get on with it anyway.

Sorry mods, feel free to move a couple of these replies to the proper thread.

That's fair enough. All I'm saying is there's help out there for you for sections like this and for bosses.

I'm here to help if you do decide to go back to it (assuming you've not sold/traded it already), I can make a new character and get up to where you are relatively quickly, you can then summon me before the run back to the boss and it should be no dramas.