passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Post your latest gaming purchases II

mfnick

22 minutes ago, DANGERMAN said:

that's kind of Stadia's hope of making money and people do this all the time on the Switch ?

I don’t get the Stadia bit but true enough about Switch. I don’t understand the double dip on the same platform though.

I won’t say anymore, it’s Kyle’s money at the end of the day.

1 minute ago, DisturbedSwan said:

I don’t get the Stadia bit but true enough about Switch. I don’t understand the double dip on the same platform though.

I won’t say anymore, it’s Kyles money at the end of the day.

this is going way off topic but no one is using Stadia as their first choice platform, so chances are any game bought on there is being bought as an additional use.

I can see getting something on Steam, which gets booted every day for a lot of people, when it's cheap even though you've got it on another pc launcher, just so you see it. Dwarf specifically mentions the Switch cross save feature too

Right yeah I kind of get what you mean about Stadia now @DANGERMAN but yeah, speaking for myself I wouldn’t buy something on there even that I already own. The only platform I’d so that for is Switch really.

The EGS version of Civ 6 doesn’t have the Switch cross save feature? I’ve honestly no idea. But yeah, fair enough, I personally boot only the launcher for the game I wanna play when I turn on my PC but I get where you’re coming from, Steam is the most popular for many folks and most likely to get booted upon launch.