passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Post your latest gaming purchases II

mfnick

@Hendo I got very lucky! I’d actually been interested in it since January. I’ve got the hotukdeals app and set up a alert for it. A few online stores got a small batch in stock last week and a couple of people posted it on there when they came in. All sold out within minutes. But I managed to nab a copy from GAME of all places before they sold out, literally a minute after I placed my order. It’s mad! I can’t believe how hard it is to get hold of. 

That is a nice looking chair. I used to have a big cushioned reclining one, but I kept falling asleep in it. So I got rid of it and opted for one more ergonomical, so I couldn't nod off so easily. The plan worked but, I hate this chair...?

2 hours ago, DANGERMAN said:

Not to harsh your buzz, but isn't the Switch version of Trials notably poor? I suppose they could have patched it a lot since launch 

Yeah, no analog triggers on the Switch (but you can use the right stick instead), worse graphically and FPS wise I think. I played the demo on Switch way back when and loved it, it was good enough for me really.

There was no way I’d get to it anytime soon on PS4/PC with plenty of other stuff to play. I like being able to play stuff whilst the missus is watching TV as well, so the Switch version was a good fit for me.

2 minutes ago, radiofloyd said:

Reversed the original black sleeve immediately as it looked terrible.

FBBA425C-79CD-4371-9DA5-84D07A3F2CDE.jpeg

5457D594-FA31-4893-AB5A-EED91196632C.jpeg

Indeed. It is a shame they didn't choose to homage our original cover with this release, instead.

47a94ef97bef833573b4b8f31e449463.jpg