Sign in to follow this  
Jimbo Xiii

Forum Feedback II

Is it worth chopping the Sony/Microsoft Console and updates threads down so the can be used still?

And yeah, it's going in the right direction but there's something still off with the place.

Actually there's something still very wrong with certain threads and I don't think it has anything to do with size... the newly created Xbox E3 thread is being a twat for me.

The splitting stuff out is all well and good, but we've never had to do it before. I'm going to take it back to dream host and Invision tomorrow.

How does one mark everything as read on mobile without going into the threads? There is so much stuff and mad props to the people doing it yo but I would like my new posts button to not take so long to load. 

6 minutes ago, Bob said:

How does one mark everything as read on mobile without going into the threads? There is so much stuff and mad props to the people doing it yo but I would like my new posts button to not take so long to load. 

From the main listing (news, general, games etc) click on the blue speech mark on the left. It'll mark that whole section as read.

9 minutes ago, Bob said:

EB5D3B94-32AA-4D1B-986D-466AE789D51F.jpeg

32FBD067-B119-4DF6-86D5-98EF2E1AB709.jpeg

Not everyone gets to be called senpai. But thank you also.