passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Forum Feedback II

Jimboxy

No worries?. Well, traditionally, I would start a Christmas Thread when I start Christmas shopping and/or begin seeing the Mince Pies etc in shops. Normally August. Last year it was November, as I was of two minds to resurrect the idea from GTM. This year, I started in May, given there was nothing else to do at that time. However, that is a bit too early even for me. I thought "three months to go" was as good a time as any. 

In answer to your first question. I'd equate it more to the Birthday threads or the Game Completion thread. It is the same idea, but a different year/day. So it isn't the same thread, per say, just the next one in the same format. If that makes sense?

Personally, I think this year has already been unique enough to distinguish itself from 2019.

On 23/09/2020 at 11:58, Jimbo Xiii said:

Which iPad are you using? Are you using Safari to access? AFAIK it should be accessable on all browsers back to ie 7

It's a second-generation iPad stuck on iOS 9. Using Safari, and the same thing is happening on another forum that updated its software too. I try and tap on the reply window and the onscreen keyboard refuses to pop up. Can't type anything. Currently resorting to Chrome on a crusty old Windows 7 laptop to access the forum...

• 2 weeks later...