passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Forum Feedback II

Jimboxy

5 minutes ago, one-armed dwarf said:

What is the purpose of the calendar feature?

Reason for asking is I was curious if it had some sort of thread linking feature. I was going to make a gamescom thread and link it to the calendar. But it just seems to display an event with a reminder option and that's it.

I could add it as a link to the text box but I'm not sure where it will show or how much use it will be? 

I'm happy to do it though 

You dont have to do that, it's more that I was wondering that once an entry is put in does it have any hooks other users can use. Other than the reminder function.

I don't suppose linking it would be that useful really but GC just came to my mind cause there's a lot of news coming out about it now.

Like right now I just "followed" gamescom, but what does this do?

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
14 minutes ago, Nag said:

I've just tried to upload three downloads of the same picture and its failed every time, I just get a pop up saying -200.

Yet a picture I've previously uploaded to this site worked... odd.

The previous one it's probably just showing the version we have on the server. I'll contact Invision later and ask them.

On 11/10/2019 at 13:57, Whiskey_chaser said:

A few millennia ago I said i'd have a look at a new MFG logo. I had dabbled a bit and forgot about it, but I stumbled across this the other day. I was going for a CRT screen effect...

IMG-20190930-WA0009.jpeg

Just saw this. Maybe in the new year? I’ll try implementing it to discord now. 

edit: bosh, done