passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Random News II

Bob

They dont "typically do" though. The backgrounds on IX stood out really bad on a big HDTV. Characters like Vivi look great but the environment art suffers compared to how they looked on sdtv. 320 x 240 is like a postage stamp compared to modern resolutions.

Anyway I'm sure I've had this argument with you before so I'll zip it ?

Kings Bounty 2 announced for PC/Xbox One/PS4

Only 30 yrs have passed since the original was released, so why not - I'm actually looking forward to this strategic RPG.

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2019-08-15-kings-bounty-2-blending-classic-turn-based-tactics-and-third-person-fantasy-next-year

And we've got the enhanced version of Bard's Tale IV arriving on consoles very soon too.

20 hours ago, Nag said:

Yeah, both of you fucking shut up and stop ruining my excitement.?

What would be really funny is after FF8 Remaster is released, they drop a teaser trailer for FF 9 Remake (in the same vein as the hype they gave to FF 7 Remake's first trailer) "The beloved classic returns!"  ?

I’ve changed opinions on this game again and again since announcement but now I’m in a place where it just looks traumatically fucking stupid and or ridiculous and I think I’m back on board.

1 hour ago, Blakey said:

Why not start a Gamescom thread instead of putting it in here? ?

Wow,? you still do that thing you tried to bring into GTM? The whole thread segregation bit. Well that jolted a memory loose, at least. I do recall your determination in any event. Kudos for sticking with it.

...Come to think of it, I've just realised there isn't really a proper 'currently playing' equivalent thread on here either? Which is a shame.

58 minutes ago, OCH said:

Wow,? you still do that thing you tried to bring into GTM? The whole thread segregation bit. Well that jolted a memory loose, at least. I do recall your determination in any event. Kudos for sticking with it.

...Come to think of it, I've just realised there isn't really a proper 'currently playing' equivalent thread on here either? Which is a shame.

I don’t really have to do it on here because most threads are already segregated and neatly organised already. Most people make threads for what they wanna talk about if it’s a specific game or event if they don’t already exist.

Dont get me started on that god awful ‘currently playing’ thread ? Fucking despised it and I’m very glad there’s no equivalent on there. It means we - mostly - have discussions in a games’ thread rather than a catch-all ramblings thread.

5 hours ago, one-armed dwarf said:

Missed opportunity to not have online multiplayer for Triple Triad.

Tetra Master was better ?

15 hours ago, Nag said:

To be fair, I'm actually in favour of having one... There's a fair amount of topics in the games segment that have virtually no replies, it would help stop that.

Indeed. It does seem a bit excessive if, for example, I've played an hour of six games, I start six threads to talk about it.