passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Random News II

Bob

I actually played the ... first one? I remember that it was extremely hard, mostly because you had no control over Prinny in the air, similar to the old Castlevania game but somehow even more rigid. Don't even remember if I ever beat it. In fact I didn't even remember the game at all until I saw this post.

It was a cool idea at the time but I doubt I'll revisit it.

CDPR Group President Adam Kiciński: CDPR's next title will be from The Witcher universe. Work on it to start immediately after CP2077's completion.

Translation via Google Translate:

During the meeting with journalists, the president of the CD Projekt group - Adam Kiciński - announced that after the release of Cyberpunk 2077, the company will start producing another title in the Witcher world.

- We have already been working on another single player game, we have created a relatively clear concept that is waiting for further development. And this is already beginning to happen, although we do not want to spend time at the moment - explains the manager.

- Immediately after the completion of work on Cyberpunk 2077, work on the next title will start from a hoof - he adds. The new project is embedded in the Witcher universe, which is in line with the earlier assurances of CD Project.

- We have two worlds and within these worlds we want to create games, therefore all planned games are either "witcher" or "cyberpunk", explains the manager.

The preparation of the game - which, as Kiciński emphasizes, will not be called The Witcher 4 - will be handled by the smallest team of the Polish company. Two larger teams will be responsible for the network mode and additions to Cyberpunk 2077

Blade Runner: Enhanced Edition announced for PS4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC

Nightdive Studios and Alcon Entertainment have announced Blade Runner: Enhanced Edition, a remastered version of the 1997-released point-and-click adventure game Blade Runner for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC (Steam). It will launch in 2020.

The Blade Runner game, which is based on the 1982 film and was originally developed by Westwood Studios, follows detective Ray McCoy as he hunts down renegade replicants in a futuristic version of 2019 Los Angeles. It has sold over one million copies since its initial launch, and won the “Game of the Year” award at the inaugural DICE Awards.

Blade Runner: Enhanced Edition is a “polished and premium restoration” of the original game based on Nightdive Studios’ in-house KEX game engine, which it used to remaster Turok and System Shock, among other titles. It will feature updated character models, animations, and cutscenes, as well as widescreen support, keyboard and controller customization, and more. It will also support the original foreign language translations, which include German, French, Italian, and Chinese.

“Blade Runner is still a jaw-dropping achievement on every level, so while we’re using KEX to upgrade the graphics and respectfully elevate the gaming experience in a way you’ve never seen before, we’re still preserving Westwood’s vision and gameplay in all its glory,” Nightdive CEO Stephen Kick told Hollywood Reporter. “While you can enjoy the benefits of playing the game on modern hardware, the game should look and feel not as it was, but as glorious as you remember it being.”

The 1997-released Blade Runner is available for PC via GOG.

I’m saying it should at least be a mode. Like driving games lets players do manual or automatic.

But if you went manual you should be able to reach higher speeds, do faster corners, get cool unique animations and tricks