passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Random News II

Bob

Team 17...? ? The Worms people made that?? That looks great! This reminds me of Volgarr the Viking, which was fantastic and damn hard too.

Yeah that looks great. According to Eurogamer it’s developed by the people who made the Last Door, which is a neat episodic point and click adventure series that I need to go back and finish.

6 hours ago, mfnick said:

That looks awesome! It’s not going to be a roguelike though is it... Please say no. 

No. IGN have a video of the first 20 minutes up which I would post but I'm scared of the chain reaction it will have on the forum.

My Friend Pedro is out 20th of June on PC and Switch.

My Friend Pedro will cost £17.99 on Switch eShop and £15.49 on Steam when its 20th June release arrives. Those that pre-purchase will get 15% off, however, bringing that down to £15.29 and £13.17 respectively.

• Hendo pinned this topic

I don’t know if it was shown during any conference, but I like this trailer for Phoenix Point, Julian Gollop’s crowdfunded (on Fig) spiritual successor to XCOM.

I don’t listen to Suede much anymore but this is a really nice use of their music. I wouldn’t have taken the slightest notice of the trailer otherwise but now I’m curious. 

It says limited time so maybe a very desperate attempt to get some of the billions of Fortnite players to pay for the Tower Defense original?

I could work to be honest. If only one in 10.000 buys it after trying this out it's already a big success.