passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

GODZILLA Cinematic Universe

mmmark

33 minutes ago, wiivo 2.0 said:

You know it’s out Wednesday tho right?

@ThreeFour @OCH

Just checking. 

Yes. Normally, with the flexible hours that I work, I can go see a film on my own, whatever time I choose. This one is again with friends, who have those 9-5 type jobs and Friday night is the only time slot they ever opt for.   

15 minutes ago, wiivo 2.0 said:

That 98 version ? looks like the xenomorph when you see it lit up in the making of Alien. 

I didn't mind it at the time (the design, never liked the film) but it looks awful next to the others.

From what I've read/watched there's a clear divide in what some expect from the film. Fans of Godzilla are loving the film and geeking out over the non stop action, which is unanimously agreed to be very good part of the film. Which is what I'm there for. 

Booked for Thursday morning in IMAX ????

MovieBob gave it 10/10

Usually his reviews are well thought out critiques that sometimes verge on trying too hard to sound smart, but he absolutely lost his shit about G2. Was like watching a kid talk about Fortnite and that's the only review I need to see.

I’m on my way to the cinema now. It will be interesting to see what they think is wrong with it while every marvel film is 8+ as this as much as those looks like on the point fan service.

Kim Newman likes it so that’s my hope for it anyway. I’ll soon see ?

• mmmark changed the title to GODZILLA Cinematic Universe