passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

DC Cinematic Universe

DisturbedSwan

I don’t know who Paul Dano is but he certainly looks like he would make a good Riddler. Which is also a brave choice, by the way. You got to have heavy confidence in your script if you think you can pull of “genius” riddles.

14 hours ago, Maf said:

I don’t know who Paul Dano is but he certainly looks like he would make a good Riddler. Which is also a brave choice, by the way. You got to have heavy confidence in your script if you think you can pull of “genius” riddles.

Immediately drop what you're doing and go watch: 

• There Will Be Blood
  • Prisoners
  • Escape at Dannemora (TV miniseries)
  • 12 Years a Slave

1 hour ago, DANGERMAN said:

Paul Dano is one of the best actors around tbf, and he does have a habit of picking good stuff to be in 

???

@Maf honestly those movies/tv shows are good, you can give me whatever sass/sarky line you want, it’s just a recommendation. 

• 2 weeks later...

From Variety 

Berlanti is set to executive produce both a series adaptation of “Strange Adventures” as well as a series inspired by The Green Lantern. According to an individual with knowledge of the deals, both projects are expected to go to series. The announcements were made as part of WarnerMedia’s presentation on key details of HBO Max, including pricing and the launch date

HBO Max is expected to lean heavily on Warner Bros. to supply it with exclusive content. The subscription service hopes the studio will provide it with eight to 10 movies, a number that could ramp up over time. Certain films could be produced or overseen by the likes of Abrams and Greg Berlanti, two prominent creative forces with overall deals on the lot. Some of these productions could be tentpole-sized, with healthy budgets that could rival those of major feature films. Eventually productions will likely hail from the DC Universe, WarnerMedia’s in-house comic book division, as it looks for compelling content. 

• 1 month later...

Wonder Woman 84 trailer tomorrow and I’ve just seen this

NightwingSuit_marquee_5ddde095c5fff4.583

There’s a lot of questionable costume decisions in Titans but for a TV show that Nightwing costume is pretty good. Even the eye wear mask thing doesn’t look terrible when it probably should 

Using the Lasso like a whip is interesting. That character reveal was ...odd, as is the nearly 70 year time skip. Intriguing ideas to develop into a film though. My knowledge of WW rogues gallery is limited to the doctor from the first film (whose name escapes me), Ares and Cheetah. So I'm not sure who that guy is going to be? Justice League and the DC animated movies of old never really dug too deep into the villains of anyone beyond Batman and Superman.

I saw someone refer to a character as Max, so I’m guessing it’s Maxwell Lord, which sort of makes sense given she snaps his neck in the comic. Having said that I don’t know which male character the tweet was referencing. I’m guessing the guy on the TV. 

Maxwell Lord could work. Traditionally, the only DC "TV guy" I could think of was the New God, G. Gordon Godfrey. Introducing a New God through the WW sequel would be a stretch though.

As much as there is superhero media out the ass these days, sometimes I still find shots like this amazing for the fact that this stuff is getting made and business/production/Hollywood people put this much effort into making something so obscenely stupid come to life

lic_43273289434232.0.jpg

I take a lot of joy in all of this (despite not watching any of the CW stuff) just because it exists at all. However I also think it’s going to be really funny in 10-15 years when this superhero era is well and truly over and not just the next generation/wave of people look back at all this and are like “What the fuck was all that” but even all the actors who were so dying to get any of these parts right now are forced to look back at these pictures with just total embarrassment. Because it looks so god damn silly.

I mean I’m in to it, I love all this stuff. One because it is stuff I like but two just the insanity that it’s being made at all. A lot of the time I’m just overly use to it but sometimes you get photos like this and be like oh yeah it’s fucking wild.

I’m never not impressed by that Batwoman costume