passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Final Fantasy VII Remake

radiofloyd

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Nag said:

The type that doesn't give a fuck about that shit and plays stuff on his preferred platform where possible.?

It’s because you are a dirty heathen whose bullshit must be cleansed with fire and lucozade   

41 minutes ago, Maf said:

It’s because you are a dirty heathen whose bullshit must be cleansed with fire and lucozade   

Thats not very nice or constructive.

I honestly thought it was multi format. Unless Sony are actively throwing money at them then that’s a bad business decision surely. 

30 minutes ago, wiivo 2.0 said:

Thats not very nice or constructive. 

The truth isn’t always nice like Coca Cola and ice cream. Sometimes it’s harsh like wheatabix and lucozade. 

But they bring it on them selves 

What the actual fuck are you on about? ?

I hope it does go to Xbox. When I was a kid I played through the original for the first time with my Dad, who now has an Xbox One, so it'd be fantastic if he had the opportunity to play the remake.

Although it does sound like @Maf might have found @Blakeys stash, He is otherwise perfectly fine. An oddball like anyone else. His 'Hallway Girl' and 'Dream' rants were the stuff of legend. He is one of the handful from GTM that always had a pass from me, regardless of what he says. 

Back on topic, I was wondering how the Highwind is going to factor in the remake. A static hub? Like the ships of recent FF or are they going to let us take the helm, as in the original? I imagine the world map of this game would look quite spectacular.

On the one hand, to get this on PS4, I would need A PS4 (and a TV).

Yet, although I don't know the gaming specs of my new PC, I doubt it will be able to play this. 

In all likelihood, I probably won't be buying it. At least not right away.

10 minutes ago, Jimbo Xiii said:

@OCH I don't know the spec of your pc, but I'm guessing if you don't then it most certainly will not run it.

Yeah, I thought the same thing.

My old PC, that I had from 2008 until Very Recently, I knew where to look up the specs (I had the diagnostic tool on my quick start menu). This PC, being Windows 10, is still quite alien to me. In all honesty, I haven't really toyed about with it at all. I just use all the same forums and websites I did before, which run infinitely faster. Much in the same way I was bought an iPhone and only use it for standard functions.

I could look it and do mean to. I just forget...

• 1 month later...