passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Burning Daylight

DANGERMAN

Burning Daylight is a free narrative game on Steam. To describe it pretty succinctly it's like Inside with 100% less platforming but 100% more dicks

I don't want to spoil it too much because the narrative is really all it has going on, but it's cool, fairly short, and free, so it's worth your time. You wake up in a pile of discarded bodies, bollock naked, dick literally swinging in the breeze, and you move through the world revealing more about it as you progress. There's some light puzzles, nothing too involved, and not too often

It's a bit of a shame there isn't a bit more to discover, not so much with the story, more that it's very linear but the world is quite busy, it's a shame there's not a few more things to interact with that aren't directly tied to the plot

there's also a man having a wank in a dirty old chair

Desktop Screenshot 2019.05.03 - 16.24.31.94.png

I downloaded this a last week, before I even knew about the dicks, but got busy finishing off Witcher 3 and forgot about it.

I assume it's a single-sitting kind of game? I could do with a few short experiences before diving into the Witcher 3 DLC.