passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Game of Thrones

Tomahawk Rob

I do have questions though.

Spoiler

Why did the dragon not attack John?

Why did the dragon destroy the throne? Does it understand the concept of a ruling monarchy?

Where did it take Dany?

Why did it take Dany?

How did everyone know John killed Dany? Did someone come into the thrown room, say “Where’s Dany?” and then John said “I stabbed her and she died and then the dragon melted the chair and took her body away...”?

Now that the iron throne is gone is the real reason Bran was chosen as king because he comes with his own chair?

I expect these questions to be answered in a spin off.

Spoiler

with the dragon I just put it down to mourning. It trusted John and possibly doesn't understand the concept of stabbing, so just lashed out through the open part of the wall, then melted the throne. Other people have put more meaning in to it though

Fantastic post credits true ending fantasy, nicked from elsewhere:

Bran is pushed into his private quarters.

He waits until the door is closed and the footsteps away have faded to nothing.

He looks both ways to make sure no one is around.

He stands up, pours himself a glass of wine and walks over to the balcony, takes a sip and winks to the camera before staring out over his new kingdom with a wry smile.

I enjoyed it.

Spoiler

Though I did roll my eyes at Jon whinging yet again. Tyrion desperately trying to tell him “She’s gone mental. You have to stop her”, and Jon came out with some bollocks about how everything will work out with Dany as queen. 

Still, at least he eventually saw sense and killed her. So,yay.

Why the dragon burned down the throne and not Jon though, I’m not sure. 

So do we think.....

that Bran orchestrated the whole thing? There’s a theory that Bran warged back in time and sent the Mad King mad which started the whole thing rolling. I’m not convinced myself, but he must’ve known how this would all pan out.

It’s probably why the Night King was after him though - fuck the temporary kings and queens, the most powerful human is in a wheelchair.

I do think how badly received the last two seasons have been has made GRR Martin’s life easier in regards to the last two book. He could write something with the quality of 50 Shades of Grey and it wouldn’t matter, people will lap it up. 

Eh, I guess that's an ending

8 hours ago, DANGERMAN said:

when I say people have read more in to it

Hide contents

spacer.png

I legit read it as that ?

3 hours ago, AndyKurosaki said:

They’ll no doubt kick off yet again when the books eventually get done, and have their own ending. Some people are never happy. They get an idea of what they want to happen, and when it doesn’t, out comes the anger, and the barrage of “I’M DONE WITH THIS SHOW” posts on social media. 

I think though, with regard to people writing their own endings, what's wrong with that? Petitions is one thing but nothing wrong with a bit of fan fiction. I say that's putting your money where your mouth is as opposed to those who have nothing to say but "it's fucking shite"