passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Mortal Kombat 11

mfnick

Bit pissed that I’ve just bought the Aftermath bundle and then this was announced for only £10 extra. Hopefully the Kombat pack 2 is less than £10. 

Anyway, made a start on the Aftermath story line. I’m loving it so far, some really stupid - in the best possible way - scenes and enjoying the story. Great having a proper excuse to use and get to know the new characters too. Shang Tsung is amazing in it, made me laugh a few times. 

• 1 month later...

That’s fucking awesome!

Unfortunately changing costumes in the game is a real pain in the arse as I’ve found out from getting the Aftermath/complete pack. You can’t just select various costumes from the character select. You have to go into the edit character menus and physically change existing or make a new slot with the new skin and then have to mess about with move sets. Plus there’s only a set number of slots so you can’t have all the new costumes accessible for any 1 character at a times. It’s a proper, proper shit way of doing it and really soured bothering with bonus costumes.

I’m guessing it’s because they’re trying to make as many people use the edit function since they added a load of cosmetics to edit characters with which can gained using microtransactions.

Or by grinding for a ungodly amount of hours. 

Basically I think mtx are to blame for yet another shit, pointless, worse for the player, change.