passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Post your game collection

retroed

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Ignore that comment about Yakuza 2 missing, I forgot there was another picture

20210629_121742.jpg

The Japanese game above is the Namco 50th Anniversary collection. I still think there might be another tub though 

20210629_113948.jpg

Some more, mostly, Gamecube stuff, and probably the only Xbox game I care about. 

20210629_120317.jpg

And Obscure 2, which I definitely didn't review but have a copy of, hope I wasn't supposed to . I might try it at some point 

Noice.

One of my biggest regrets is getting rid of my Saturn collection. I had a 50/60hz modded one with 4M Cart. Had all the major games like Panzer Saga, in mint condition with external sleeve, Deep Fear, Shining Force 3 & loads of imports like Radiant Silvergun, elevator action returns etc. Had all good accessories like the light gun and wheel. 

I fucking loved it. Don’t know why I sold it. It was a pain when moving house but still..

Would be worth thousands now. ☹️

6 minutes ago, mfnick said:

Noice.

One of my biggest regrets is getting rid of my Saturn collection. I had a 50/60hz modded one with 4M Cart. Had all the major games like Panzer Saga, in mint condition with external sleeve, Deep Fear, Shining Force 3 & loads of imports like Radiant Silvergun, elevator action returns etc. Had all good accessories like the light gun and wheel. 

I fucking loved it. Don’t know why I sold it. It was a pain when moving house but still..

Would be worth thousands now. ☹️

yep, apart from Elevator Action Returns (which is why I own Taito Collection 2) I had the same. Traded it all in to get an import Dreamcast, which I loved so I don't regret it on that front, but I'll never own Deep Fear again, I'll probably never own Panzer Saga again, and while I like Radiant Silvergun, I'm hoping there's another port of it rather than needing to drop the money on it again

• 1 month later...

I loved the big fat manual that came with Pokemon Red. Used to nostalgically flick through it years later. Too bad it’s long lost. Still have the cart though, still sitting in my purple Gameboy Colour. My mother chucked out the Gameboy I think.

Yes the manuals are cool with these games. I had the purple GBC, too. I still have mine maybe. I think I remember getting it for Christmas with Tetris DX, a Wario Land game and a Game & Watch collection game. GBC was the shit. But when Link’s Awakening DX and Pokemon came out I think I stopped using it for anything else. And Alleyway. Alleyway was also cool. 

• 2 weeks later...