passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Post your game collection

retroed

I doubt I'll have that many physical Switch games even at the end of the generation. Surprised you didn't pick up Starlink when it was knocking about cheap @retroed

Not the biggest collection but I was toying with adding to my Neo Geo Pocket collection, the prices have shot up so this is probably it 

20190428_210624.jpg

The unboxed games are SNK vs Capcom Match of the Millennium (the excellent fighter, the card game is the box bottom left), Neo Turf Masters, Pocket Tennis, and Dive Alert: Matt's Version 

• 6 months later...

It’s missing a couple that I never got replaced from when my collection originally got robbed. I used to have Tony Hawks 3 which it looks like I never replaced.

There were also some other third party stuff like Splinter Cell and Hitman 2, but I replaced the important first party stuff and added more.

I’d like the Zelda that also came out on the Wii, but I’m not gonna go out of my way for it.

It is sad to think my Switch main menu is the only collection I have to display. Other than Dark Souls Remastered, being my sole physical game. Ten to Fifteen years ago I had a great collection, including the Steelbook RE4, Cardboard cover SoTC, Collectors Edition Demon's Souls and a ton of GBA, DS, GC, Wii games as the prior and subsequent collections, around that era. 

• 1 month later...
On 03/11/2019 at 12:18, DANGERMAN said:

I'd imagine the Zelda collection and Ikuraga are probably worth a bit now too

Zelda used to be quite sought after but it has dropped a lot in price these last years. Ikaruga, like pretty much every other non-mainstream Gamecube game still costs standard full price.

I had some serious déjà-vus after looking at that collection by the way. If I'd swap out 5 games it'd be the same as mine.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Starting to build back my DS collection. I sold most of it years ago, I had over 120 games at one point.

20200808_182124.jpg

20200808_182205.jpg

Advance Wars, Castlevania, Hotel Dusk, SM64DS and Trauma Center are all recent additions. Focusing on North American games only now, for the spines. I want the other two Castlevanias but they're so expensive, Ecclesia especially. I used to own them all ?

1 hour ago, retroed said:

I want the other two Castlevanias but they're so expensive, Ecclesia especially. I used to own them all ?

I was reminded of that not too long ago. When I read an article on the top 10 most valuable N64 cartridges. I had all of them except one...?