passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Post your game collection

retroed

For collection purposes. PAL Super Mario Kart is the one bought from new when I was a kid for £39.99 from Woolworths, and the one I spent hundreds of hours with. Only years later did I buy the NTSC-U/J versions. With F-Zero, PAL version is new & sealed, so it's the US version that is played. Biggest regret is selling my big box Super Metroid, I only bought the SFC version a year or so ago as it's far cheaper than the PAL version (still set me back about 70 though, but is mint) but still has English option.

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know what the game is worth usually but personally speaking I wouldn't pay 100 bucks for it in that condition. It looks "good", but you can still see some wear and tear. 

Edit: though looking through current offers it's definitely the best looking of the bunch so maybe this is the best you could get. Hard to say. 

• 2 months later...

Very cool. I kind of want to buy more 3DS games because they're cool but I know I'll probably never play them at this point. But they're sort of fun to collect. 

My game room is fucked up right now but I'll try post mine later. I've got a few 3DS special edition consoles that I got really in to collecting at one point 

yeah you should post those (also post them to me). It's strange, I thought I had more 3DS games than that, and I suppose I do digitally and because the DS games merge in to it, but I think really we're just warped by some of the collections you see online, there's either 52 or 53 games there, that's a lot for a single console really, but it's not the complete PAL collection so it feels half arsed

edit: I think Kid Icarus is missing from that picture, it's on the 1st page

• 3 weeks later...