passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

World War Z

AndyKurosaki

I have this now. It has full crossplay too, which is nice. Throw the code in and away you go.

Not really played enough to have any impressions on it other than I like the stealth bits where you can use a silenced weapon to progress until you hit a bit where you need to go loud.

Put a bit of time into this now. It's pretty good, but it has the most insane way of dealing with weapons upgrades that I've ever seen.

So you know how a class based thing is you deal with the guns that the class comes equipped with? This just throws that out.

Basically you have all the weapons. All of them. They spawn in the world like they do in L4D. Except any that you have levered up and bought appear in their powered up versions, so the more you use the oddities and level them up, the more powerful they become. I don't know if other players gun levels and unlocks affect yours, but I assume they do.

There's a lot of guns, a hell of a lot of guns and then you have all the configurations on top of them. Something for everyone, but really you just want to pick something silenced to get through the stealth bits of the game without calling in huge hordes.

Classes are pretty cool as well, but even with my limited time with the game I can see that some of them are going to be META. The medic is a must, the way the perks work mean that it's best for certain players to pick up certain items so they give the most impact. You compared the lesser classes and the perks they bring to the table and I think it should be looked at a bit, slide some of those numbers up incrementally as to mix up the necessity of people picking certain classes if they want successful runs.

Really impressed with the stability of the crossplay as well, I thought it might be a bit flaky, but you pass that room code about and it works.