passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

XIII

DisturbedSwan

8 minutes ago, Bigkopman said:

That game was dope! 

Indeed. One of two FPS I adore (the other being Killer 7) that said, the remake is a pass from me.

1 minute ago, wiivo 2.0 said:

GameCube version is how I played this. It was good at the time but if they’ve made zero changes it’ll have no challenge and be very boring. Especially with David’s voice droning on. 

That would be where a sequel would come in. Bundled with the original. Win, win.

This is so weird and out of the blue. I did like the game a lot when it first came out but that might have been down to the novelty more than anything. It did have a fun multiplayer mode with bots as well. Will probably check it out once it comes down in price. 

I do recall The Mongoose (last boss) being a pain due to said difficulty spike.

As for Killer 7:

(1)I seem to recall ole Jeem pulled up an article in the last weeks of GTM, that some kind of remaster was in the works

(2) I'd settle for the Killer 8 (and Asura, too) being included in the next high profile fighting game from Capcom.

5 minutes ago, Nag said:

I never played this first time round... probably won't this time either.?

It was a commercial flop the first time round. So, although I loved the original, have we reached the critical mass for remakes? Wherein even games that didn't sell are getting a flesh lick of paint? ?

I remember it being like an update of Goldeneye but with cel shaded style in spades. It might not actually have been all that good but my memory of it is really positive.

I seem to remember it having a cliffhanger ending? And flopped so never got a sequel.