passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order

DisturbedSwan

This game is out in a month and it doesn’t feel like it at all. Am I just not in the right circles or is there seemingly no excitement for this game, or does it begin this month? 

I’m still interested because it’s Star Wars (And maybe Dark Souls?) but usually big buzz gets in to my channels without me having to Google it. That isn’t happening for this. Hoping the hype gets here at some point, I want this to be good. 

With so much coming out I had forgotten about it a bit, I knew it was coming this year but am more excited for other games at the moment. I saw an Ad a few days a back and it rejigged my memory.

I’m just gonna get Origin Access Premier for £15 to play it when it comes out.

• 2 weeks later...

More previews:

WindowsCentral

Respawn may have just restored my faith in Star Wars video games...wouldn't blame you for being nervous about Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order. EA and Respawn haven't shown a lot of gameplay aside from a 20-minute extended demo at E3 2019. That usually doesn't inspire confidence when you're less than a month out from release at this point. But I'm happy to report those fears are mostly unfounded.

Variety

While too much of the plot can’t be revealed (or uncovered in only three hours), “Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order” already stands out among “Star Wars” games. By rewarding exploration and thoughtfulness in combat, “Fallen Order” seems challenging without being inapproachable.

Interview with Stig Asmussen (Game Director) with Eurogamer

2 hours ago, Blakey said:

WindowsCentral: EA and Respawn haven't shown a lot of gameplay aside from a 20-minute extended demo at E3 2019. That usually doesn't inspire confidence

Actually it does. Respawn is EA's best studio and they don't need to drip feed us every bit of their new game and spoil all the set pieces and planets you're going to visit. They believe in their game and just because we haven't seen 90% of its content before release doesn't mean we shouldn't believe in it.

22 minutes ago, Maryokutai said:

Actually it does. Respawn is EA's best studio and they don't need to drip feed us every bit of their new game and spoil all the set pieces and planets you're going to visit. They believe in their game and just because we haven't seen 90% of its content before release doesn't mean we shouldn't believe in it.

I agree. Now go into the Death Stranding thread and repeat this exact post ?

1 hour ago, one-armed dwarf said:

Well you say that, but does Star Wars have poo grenades? Can you amplify your damage by filtering bloody piss into bullets? Does it have a cum gun?

Yeah. didn't think so 

Yeah, but does it have Wookiee’s?

Check and Mate