passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Metro Exodus

Sambob

8 minutes ago, Nag said:

Resident Evil Village and Devil May Cry fall in favour of Series X too... and those are actually good games.?

AC Valhalla, Control, Dirt 5, CoD: Black Ops Cold War all favour PS5...

Hitman 3 favours XSX. 

My only point to all this is that XSX's TFLOP advantage hasn't meant much so far, so it's wrong to assume XSX would perform better for this off the bat. It may well do, it may not but it's wrong to assume as much based on the current evidence for how both consoles perform with 3P AAA games.

I haven’t watched the video but what is the FPS like on Xbox? If it’s not going below 45 or something I think VRR will solve it. VRR made AC:V feel like a completely stable 60 minus a few moments of hitching and that game’s FPS was crazy according to DF. 

The thing I heard was this game now runs at 1080p. 1440p on a 4K TV is fine but 1080p you start getting a really soft image. 

Either way I don’t think I’ll be trying this again. I got a ways in to level 2 or 3 (First big open area, multiple objectives, a dragon thing in a nest) and I didn’t really enjoy it. It’s kind of boring. 

The little clip they showed was a sustained dip to around 57 fps or whatever, which yes if you are on a TV that doesn't have VRR feels pretty bad, so winrar is PS5. But if you are on a super saiyan TV with VRR like the ones me, you and Nag have it's pretty unequivocal that Xbox is the champ here ?

But honestly just expect a pretty soft image with this in general, cause even the assets are pretty low res. I notice that the textures don't really look anywhere near as good as you'd expect for a game lit as well as this is.