passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Wolfenstein: Young Blood

DANGERMAN

apparently we don't have a thread for this

I was a bit Wolfensteined out, but this looks good. It's a co-op take on Wolfenstein, and the deluxe edition comes with a 'budddy pass' (so a friend can play it with you for free).

Wolfenstein Young blood is out 26th July

More neon advertising is interesting. The second game started really poorly but picked up eventually and I loved the first one so will no doubt give this a try but will be waiting for it to drop in price for sure. 

• 3 months later...
On 27/03/2019 at 16:11, Bob said:

More neon advertising is interesting. The second game started really poorly but picked up eventually and I loved the first one so will no doubt give this a try but will be waiting for it to drop in price for sure. 

Is this true? I played 2 up until the crumbled New York section and had enough. Are you saying the game actually gets good or better?

1 hour ago, Maf said:

Is this true? I played 2 up until the crumbled New York section and had enough. Are you saying the game actually gets good or better?

This is true. I would have said it was awful or terrible or WORSE THAN HITLER up until I got past that level. Now I'm like yeah it was pretty good. 

29 minutes ago, one-armed dwarf said:

I want to agree with maf but he's being such a dick about it that I want to replay Wolf 2 and force myself to like it to spite his poke ball ass.

I’m not being a dick, I’m just living my truth, you’re the one trying to put extra effort into avoiding something you already know is factually accurate. Just like a dick would do. 

you can play single player but you'll have an AI partner all the way through. So far (I'll start an impressions thread if I play more tonight) the 2nd girl hasn't been a huge amount of use when you'd expect her to mirror your movements, but it's still very early

• 1 month later...

Switch fans are really happy with the new Wolfenstein, apparently

EDfBP2NW4AAGMAN.jpg

I don’t know what’s worse. That MUA 3, perhaps one of the worst games of the generation scores higher

EDfCgukXoAMdiRG.jpg

Or virtual reality cardboard

EDfD6aHXoAAOsy9.jpg

Bet Bethesda are kicking themselves they didn’t put out a free key ring and sticker set to go with the game. Clearly their downfall here.