passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines 2

radiofloyd

Awesome. How long until it's announced as an Epic store exclusive?

The first one was great. Eventually. I came close to installing and playing it again a few times in the last couple of years, I think it was the extra step of having to check I had all the right community fixes that stopped me.

I look forward to seeing more of this.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Looks janky as fuck. Don't know how far along they are in development but it looks so rough at this point. Also there is a female character model that appears in the demo so often that I can only assume she is a dev's ex girlfriend from a bad breakup. 

• 10 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

What's up with al these troubled development cycles these last years? Has it always been like that and we never found out due to the lack of leaks or are the bigger team sizes a double edge sword because of too many cooks?

In any case, it's a shame. We'll never see this game come out now.

With FFVII remake it was speculated that square took cyberconnect off of it in a similar unceremonious fashion and that's why it took so long to come out. The thing with it is even if you preserve all the work getting a new dev team all supple and limber with the new codebase is going to take a hell of a lot of effort no matter how good the documentation is.

If the project can be salvaged it's an extremely long way away. If it has to start again, well lol. Then again Metal Gear Rising is a thing that existed and was brilliant.

Would like a good immersive sim RPG, not sure this is it. Maybe eventually

• 7 months later...