passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

The Division 2

Bigkopman

Shazam is looking like a real dude. Stumbled across some X marks the spot type shit and found this bad arse mask. Probably gonna change Shazam's eyes though. I feel a bit racist every time I see them you know? Like his natural eye colour would be fine, who am I to change a proud black man? Shazam isn't Hopsin, he's not about that life.  

PS_Messages_20190612_210810.jpg

Nearing the end of the campaign now from what Small said. Then onto end game I suppose. Really digging it.

I was watching a dev update earlier and Ubi bring great shame to other devs. It seems to be weekly or even more than that, they have some people from the team talking about the game and their plans and shit. The only other game i play that gets updates like this is Overwatch and those dickheads can be 6 months without a proper dev update and even then it's pretty much, "check dis patch." 

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry I've not been on dudes. I jacked my arms up pretty bad and I've not been able to play for more than 10-15 minutes without needing a break. Not conducive for this I thought. I'll be around tonight again if you bros are on. 

• 1 month later...

This game is £15 on CDKeys but thier ‘reset your password’ shit isn’t working for me 

Very tempted just to take the plunge and buy it without signing in but you know if I do without my log in the code won’t work and I’ll get butt fucked on it 

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

I just picked this (back) up after 3 years since I apparently owned it on Xbox one. It’s £8.99 atm from cdkeys.

I’ll be honest I thought I’d only played a trial version of it and on PS4 and was surprised to see my own comments here 🤭 Although I do now recall the trouble I had finding games online. I can’t imagine I have a cloud save waiting for me. I won’t mind if not. I just had a hankering for a mindless 3rd person shooter and thought of this. 

As @retroed points out there’s a new gen update and I’ve read changing to neutral lighting and the fov makes it look even better. 

So yeah I look forward to jumping in and seeing what’s what. 

My save is available from previously and I’m level 7. I’m tempted to start over though as it’s been so long I don’t feel as though I know particularly what I’m doing and level 7 isn’t many hours play time right?