passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

The Division 2

Bigkopman

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Bob said:

If I pick this up on PS4 tomorrow are any of you fucks going to play the main game with me or am I lone wolf until end game?

I can help out some but I currently don't have any characters under level 12. Might need to join you as you approach this point. You can match make, etc. too.

PS_Messages_20190604_182358.jpg

Traded Rage 2 in and picked this up at CEX today. This is Horatio "Shazam" Rasulala. He used to have sleeves but gives each woman he makes sweet love to a single thread. So no he's down to a tank top. He joined the Division to rescue colonists from their virginity without realising we don't live in the future and that's not a thing but he never goes back on a promise so here he is. 

Shazam got some questions. 

20190605_000847.jpg

Shazam sees a lot of numbers but he don't know what some of them do. Mainly this one below the orange 30. It got Shazam confused. 

Shazam has noticed that the cooldowns on his skills are hefty but seem to only be half the heftiness if he cancels them before the skill expires. Is this cheesy shit the go to strat? 

Shazam keeps on getting perk points to spend. Is there anything essential or should he just follow his heart? 

PS_Messages_20190605_000718.jpg

Shazam almost ended up looking like this. That's not a question, Shazam is just glad is all. 

PS_Messages_20190605_000720.jpg

Why does this hat whitewash Shazam? Is Shazam suffering from systemic oppression? 

The number below the orange box is how many bullets you have in your sidearm. Eventually when you finish the game you'll get another box which will show you special ammo.

Put points into everything bar the stuff that requires you to be level 30 to get a benefit. Stuff like armour kits and grenades are nice, as well as XP bonuses. Grabbing the mods will help out as well.

Cancelling a skill takes the cooldown lower, unless you're using the shield in which case the shield has it's own health bar. If you break the shield it goes to cooldown, if you do not then you can pull it back out and block bullets with it. The cooldown is tied to the shields health in that case, which regenerates when you're not taking damage or while it's stowed. Cooldown is always the same for used and reclaimed skills, it's not like you can put the turret out and reclaim it right away and have a lower cooldown, which is pretty stupid. 

I keep meaning to write down some thoughts on this, especially now the AI isn't being a useless shit.

Ignore season 1 pass. Doesn't give you anything valuable that you can't unlock in game. Otherwise it's just early access to stuff you'll do anyway.

Apart from weapon mod blueprints there's little to nothing you need to craft until end game. So break down stuff like advised by Sly then sell everything else  for credits. 

You will need materials at end game for recalibrating and you'll run out very quickly, so this is when you'll really be breaking down everything you don't need. Having banked credits early doors will pay dividends.

The only other bit of materials/credits you'll need is at certain stages you'll need to upgrade the crafting bench itself - from green to blue to purple to gold. I think this occurs at level 20 and 29 but can't quite remember.

18 minutes ago, Bob said:

Shazam was wondering if those control points stay unlocked forever or if it is some recurring mission type bitch sheeeeeiiiittt. 

If you visit them every day the store room restocks with loot, apart from the big yellow box.The loot levels to you, so if you're having rouble finding decent loot you can fast travel around the points you've unlocked and gear up a bit.