Sign in to follow this  
DANGERMAN

Play/Want/Bin March

I played a hell of a lot before Operation Health and had no real issues at all, I think that ‘season’ was largely sorting out net issues (which never affected me in the first place).

So, as I said before, Siege was excellent (in almost every way apart from some small niggling issues) from the start.

Just because it doesn't affect you doesn't mean it isn't an issue. It was full of glitches that people exploited to win and rife with bugs where stuff wasn't working as it should be. I actually think @retroed posted one where where he was killed through a floor with a knife or something.

Rainbow 6 Siege was full of issues when it first launched, it's only over the time since they've managed to claw that back and get it on some good standing. There are calls for another redo since they've added so much that issues are starting to pile up.

But sure, Blakey had a good time so that means nobody else ever had problems nor did Ubi Montreal have to put out lots of fires. Operation Health didn't happen because of goodwill. It happened because it was fucked and it needed to be done to even the game out so they could pursue the E-sports scene.

Stuff like the knife thing and net code were small niggling issues that got fixed quickly with patches. Making the game out to be a broken mess at launch is nothing but disingenuous nonsense.

The gameplay has always been excellent, it’s never been unplayable or broken, simple.

I can’t speak for anyone else, I just give my personal experiences. I’ve been there since the Closed Alpha and Beta so I know certain things from my own experiences.

Play

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Been playing this since the beginning of January. 144 hours in and it’s simply one of the best games I’ve ever played - and if nothing else, in terms of writing, voice acting, music, sound, visuals, it’s an amazing artistic achievement. Taking a break to play the next game on my list...

Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice - 7 hours in and I’m loving it. It’s proper hardcore but it’s hard to put down and I just want to dive back in straight away. Brings me back to playing the first Dark Souls.

Want

Fire Emblem: Three Houses - Probably my most wanted game of the year now.

Hollow Knight: Silksong - I’m so happy at this announcement. 

To get back to The Witcher 3 and to play more games in my backlog.

Bin

Nothing it’s been non-stop good games recently.