Sign in to follow this  
DANGERMAN

Play/Want/Bin March

Evening all, what are you playing, wanting and binning for March

so far I've been playing an awful lot of Assassin's Creed Origins. It's good, bit of a time sink, but I'm not bored of it and I expected to be by now

This might be a longish list.

Play

FlatOut 4: Total Insanity

I loved FlatOut 2 so I just dived in on this.  As scrappy and as fun as it's style shows.  It doesn't seem as good as I remember the last one I played was, but I'll get into that when I start a thread.  I'm having a laugh with it for now, anyway.

Axiom Verge

A fancied trying this again after the thread got bumped and before I knew it I'd put a bunch of hours in.  It really is another great example of the genre and maybe a little overlooked.

Persona 4: Dancing All Night

Since I've been using the Vita for Axiom Verge I also went back to this.  It's an okay rhythm game with that jaunty Persona music but the story mode is driving me a little mad.  It's written like someone is really struggling to hit a minimum word count.

Valkyria Chronicles

I'm trying this again because it was on sale on the Switch.  Really liked what I played on PS3 but I found it quite hard since I'm an idiot.  I hope to finish it this time as I am now a little bit less of an idiot.

Warframe

There's still Frames to be built so I'm still doing this; I dunno when it will stop.

Want

Devil May Cry V

This is my shit.

Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice

This might be my shit.

Bin

I live in the bin.

I might play some DMC. Maybe.

I want Sekiro, but I'm giving it a skip at launch just to spread out all these amazing action games.

Bin: The rest of 2019. Except Doom Eternal, because that will be ace.

Play.

Anthem - not as earth shatteringly bad as the reviews made out but it's in no way overly exciting either. Average is probably the best way to describe the game 

Devil May Cry V - looks lovely and plays great, shows me up for having no skills for this type of game whatsoever.

Want.

The Division 2 - I'm ready for a shooty shooty game that feels a little bit like Gears, this'll do until Gears 5.

Bin.

Todays weather is fucking awful so that can do one.

Play

Lots of little bits of stuff.

Back playing Bloodborne to mindlessly mash through enemies.

Finished the first Tomb Raider reboot again, purely to compare with the other two once I start them. It’s alright.

Apex Legends with Ben, still fun. Still not especially good at it.

The Witness, which I might be too stupid for.

Want

That there From game with the stabby stabby ninja.

Bin

Crackdown 3. I’m right at the end and I’ll either finish it off and that will be that, or I won’t even be arsed to do that. It’s not bad though, just a bit uninspired.

Play

Anthem – Still enjoying it despite all the naysayers. 

Slay the Spire – Yup, still has it's hooks in me. 

X Com 2 – I've been meaning to have a crack at this since it came to PS Plus. Not very far in as it stresses me out soooo much.

Mission timers and perma death of characters make each decision in this nail biting stuff.

Human Fall Flat – i've started playing some silly stuff with friends on Steam recently, and this was hilarious. A nice physics based platform/puzzle game where you use the left and right triggers to grab hold of the game world - and each other. When everyone is in fits of laughter at the character customisation screen, you know you're in for a good time.

Want

Like everyone else i'm really hyped for Sekiro. I've been avoiding reading/watching too much about it but I finally cracked and watched a trailer and it looks incredible.

Bin

Nothing really. 

Play

Devil May Cry V-Bloody loving it. Undoubtedly one of the best in the series,and Capcom are killing it this year.

Nier Automatica-Really need to get back into this.

Assassins Creed Origins. It’s good. But it’s not yet gripped me the way that Odyssey did.

Want

Not much,to be honest. Phoenix Wright Collection is something I’m up for,but that’ll wait til it eventually goes on sale.

Bin

Lack of free time. But that’s due to me being on Final Placement until August. And once that’s done,I’m a qualified social worker,and can ditch Tesco forever.

Play

Trials Rising - Possibly the best one yet track design wise. Shame about the progression system, the map and the grinding. 

Red Dead Redemption 2 - The story is keeping me going but it’s become quite a chore to play. Come close to sacking it off a few times but want to see it through. Almost at the end of chapter 6 now so hopefully not too much more to do. 

Want

Resi 2 Remake - Same as last month

Devil May Cry V - Got my reservations but still can’t wait to get it. 

Bin

Smash Bros Ultimate - Just found it really boring. Need to accept this series isnt for me anymore, not been able to get into one since Melee. Traded it for NSMB U Deluxe with Jimbo so will start that soon. 

Play -

Axiom Verge  =- Back after a long break and beat it but i'd like to try the speedrun mode. More Metroid than Metroidvania.

Wuppo - Back after a long break and beat it. This is a bizzare little game, i need to start an impressions thread.

OnRush - The most amazing and annoying combat racer ever. I love it everytime i play it but i nearly lose a controller every session,

Toejam and Earl - Another game I need to start an impressions thread for, it's the OG game but better in some respects and worse in others but it's fun. That's why i'm here.

The Division 2 - More Division.

Want -

My wife to fuck off out the house for a bit so I can eat shit and play games excessively. She was supposed to go away last weekend but didnt and she's waiting for her new job to start so I have another week of her being under my feet. And Devil May Cry 5.

Bin

Unravel  - It looks and sounds beautiful and all that shit but i find the controls hit and miss and some of the puzzles are just boring. And racism because you're racist if you dont. Everyone above  - racist.

Play

playing Resi 2 and DMC5, these two titles back to back have reminded me how great capcom were, and 

how they are nailing it so far this year, hopefully a Return to form for capcom, now all I want to see from them is 

a killer new IP.

for now though back to some sim racing.

Want

MK11 , Dangerous Driving hopefully a couple of shorter titles which don't need me to sink in stupid amounts of hours,

as my netflix backlog is really stacking up right now.

Bin

Wagon Wheels honestly these taste shit nowadays, sore they weren't this bad when I was a Kid!

On 17/03/2019 at 09:18, illdog said:

Bin

And racism because you're racist if you dont. Everyone above  - racist.

Shit.  Caught.  I thought my performative wokeness was working 

On 17/03/2019 at 09:18, illdog said:

Wuppo - Back after a long break and beat it. This is a bizzare little game, i need to start an impressions thread.

I played some of this a while back and loved the style and humour of the game. It was a bastard though so I stopped playing it after the first couple of bosses. 

Play

Overwatch. I play Overwatch a lot. It's alright. 

DMC5 - Not a DMC fan in general but grabbed this because I sold a load of old crap at CEX and have a few hundred quid for new games I am curious about. It's a lot of fun but not something I can play in long sessions so will probably take ages to finish. 

Want 

To decide if I am going to give Sekiro a try or not with the aforementioned credit. 

For Blizzard to announce some new matchmaking features for comp in Overwatch since you never know what you ae getting when you load it up. Role queue and character locks if you drop below a certain win percentage after a couple of hours played would be a nice start. 

Racism - love it. 

Bin

Left Alive - So I bought this because of the people working on it but holy shit it's bad. It's lacking so many basic features that it is barely even playable and a long way off enjoyable. Really want to like it but don't think I can. Not even for giant robots.