Sign in to follow this  
Blakey

The Division 2

1 hour ago, smallofbooty said:

I'm definitely interested in picking up the vanilla game but with no pre-order won't be getting in the beta I suspect.

I have a pre-order with ShopTo, if they give me a code it's yours if you want it.

36 minutes ago, Nag said:

I have a pre-order with ShopTo, if they give me a code it's yours if you want it.

Sure. I'd be interested. Thanks.

You can pre-order and then cancel at Amazon otherwise, and get a code.

5 hours ago, Duck said:

Paying for early access to free DLC is kinda missing the point of free DLC no?...

I guess it's the same as Siege, except there you have a week to get used to the new Operator and get a drop on those that don't. I don't know how that would manifest in this game, maybe a level cap increase or new weapons that are more powerful than the last that give those early adopters more powerful for a bit?

It's a bit stupid innit?

Ubisoft setting the stall up early. And still completely missing the point that “if you need a check list/chart to show what you’re actually getting in each version of the game,you’re bloody going overboard”.

Meh. I found the original fairly tedious pretty quickly,so I can’t be arsed with this.

Sorry, can't help with that bit.

I'll definitely be getting this but digital only so will have to wait till the price drops a bit... platinumed the first one. 

1 hour ago, smallofbooty said:

Although having registered with Ubi I can't work out how to download the fucker. 

Yeah I can’t download it yet either. I did search the PSN store and there’s a Private Beta on there but I can’t download it. 

I assume at some point there will be an email or the Beta on PSN will be activated with associated accounts or something. 

3 minutes ago, Blakey said:

Yeah I can’t download it yet either. I did search the PSN store and there’s a Private Beta on there but I can’t download it. 

I assume at some point there will be an email or the Beta on PSN will be activated with associated accounts or something. 

We'll at least it's not me then

The Pre-Load is up on uPlay on PC so I’m downloading it now. I know I redeemed the code for PS4 though so fuck knows.

Where's a good place to get a beta code that let's you cancel your pre - order?