passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Gears of War 4

DANGERMAN

Forza Horizon has been fantastic, Motorsport has been in the doldrums since about 5 I'd say, this is just my take on things and why Xbox isn't more successful really though. I will play the reboot later this year and hope it is a return to form, but from what I've seen it just looks like another FM rather than anything earth shatteringly exciting, but I hope I'm wrong.

I think Halo is struggling the most, 343i are a shit studio I'm just gonna come out and say it, The Coalition are a great studio in contrast, I think Turn 10 are also a great studio. I just wish there was a bit more flexibility there that they could make other stuff that's all really, I think that would benefit morale and benefit MS/Xbox in general.

Back on topic, I did enjoy Gears 4 when playing mainly with Dwarf years ago, I had fun, but it did have many flaws and did feel a bit by-the-numbers. But I'd still take it over Gears 5, although as I've said before maybe my experience with that would've been different if I'd played with folks I knew as with randos it was godawful and solo it wasn't great either. Gears are dumb, fun co-op games for me really and nothing more.