passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Resident Evil HD

illdog

I love you, illdog... You know that don't you?, but at least right an impression... Make it worth my fucking while. :lol:

I know you do son, I know you do. And you used the wrong write you big bell end.

I bought it too, made the crazy mistake of only buying it on one console. I am struggling to enjoy it again at the moment, i thought I would love to play this game again as it's been a few years but I'm finding it incredibly dated. I shall play again on Thursday (when I finally get some time to play games again) with the knowledge of what it is and not what I thought it was and see if we get along then.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I blame auto correct... Although it was probably me.

I played this to death on Gamecube so for me it was like slipping back into some comfortable old slippers (i don't wear slippers, I ain't that fucking old... Yet)... Although first off I felt incredibly lost, things soon started to click though.

Just finished a Hard, no save run using Chris... Turned out to be a cake walk to be fair. Used the unlimited Rocket launcher earned in the speedrun.

I adore this game, I love it's old school ways... Everything adheres to strict rules and acts as it should, if I die on this game it's entirely my fault... I've never felt jipped with this.

Gamecube version released in 2002, though.

The Resident Evil games are the only ones that have forced my hand into buying a console(s) that otherwise I would've had no interest in.

Another day, another Resi completion... :)

Hard, Chris, no save run through on the Xbox today... Things get interesting now as I'm looking at either a knife only run or Invisible enemies run, neither of which I've attempted before.

Two Resi completions today, actually. :lol:

Went ahead and got the Invisible Enemy run finished, wasn't particularly hard to be honest... Even though auto aim is turned off and the special infinite ammo weapons aren't allowed. Used Chris, turned the difficulty down to very easy and jobs a good un'... Pretty much treated it as a speed run.

Two achievements left on Xbox, now. Knife only run and Real Survivor difficulty... Don't know whether to finish that off or try to Plat the PS4 version.

This is a perfect game for Vita remote play, nothing fast paced or twitchy... Just had an hour while in the bath.:lol:

I tried to find a GIF of that bit where the zombie comes out of the bath but I can't find it. Surely someone will have made one at some point?

Joke is ruined, anyway.

Who doesn't love the original Resident Evil? No one, that's who. Which is presumably why the recent spruced up re-release of the 2002 GameCube remake of the 1996 classic, Resident Evil HD Remaster, has become Capcom's fastest-selling digital title.

In fact, it's the publisher's fastest-selling digital game in history across both North America and Europe, breaking the record for the biggest selling day one digital title upon its launch on 20th January on the PlayStation Network. Capcom hasn't shared a similar record for the Xbox Games Store, but presumably it did well there too.

"It’s been great to see so many positive comments from fans that have enjoyed this new release," said Resident Evil Producer Yoshiaki Hirabyashi. “The team here at Capcom Japan have worked hard to bring the game to the latest generation of consoles and we are thrilled at this news on its performance.”

Resident Evil HD Remaster is available now on Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS4, PS3 and PC for $19.99/£15.99, complete with sexy revamped visuals and audio, new controls, very easy mode, and a new 16:9 widescreen aspect ratio.

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/news/news-15474-Resident-Evil-HD-Has-Become-Capcom-s-Fastest-Selling-Digital-Game.html

That's the kind of news I wanted to hear, Zero next, please Capcom.

Finished a knife only run last night for the CQC FTW Trophy... Used Jill for increased healing capacity, even so this run actually increased my death tally. Tried to go toe to toe with the Crimson Head Prototype, that didn't end well and Lisa Trevor managed to get a lucky hit in at the four stones.

One run left for PS4 now, Real Survivor difficulty, which is what I played as standard back on the Gamecube so that shouldn't pose any problems.

• 2 weeks later...