passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Resident Evil 2

ThreeFour

4 hours ago, ThreeFour said:

Talking to yourself again, ya loon?

I can offer no help as I am going snail pace through Leon A. 

I expect Nag and Dwarf to be on Tofu or something by now ?

Snail pace schmail pace, I says.

I spent hours earlier searching every room and floor in the east side of the map over and over for a crank shaft before I realized I had keys to locked rooms I'd passed in the west side at the beginning of the game. And all with this big bastard chasing me into lickers.

I'm almost scared to ask this, you do realise that rooms on the map turn blue once you've cleaned out all the items you can right?

I'm loving having the original soundtrack going while playing the game, I think that'll be my default from now on.

Yes, but it was so obvious on the map that the route to the clocktower was 

Spoiler

thru the library, and the puzzle was so simple

that I thought the game had glitched and the missing item might spawn via re-entry into one of the rooms.

It's all good fun?

10 hours ago, Nag said:

I'm loving having the original soundtrack going while playing the game, I think that'll be my default from now on

Bloody mark ?

I'm a bit miffed it isn't in by default. I might play it on YouTube when I'm playing to get that vibe. 

Such a good soundtrack. 

2 hours ago, ThreeFour said:

Bloody mark ?

I'm a bit miffed it isn't in by default. I might play it on YouTube when I'm playing to get that vibe. 

I can live with £2.79 or whatever it was...

You get these nice musical fades as you move around the station, you won't get that from YouTube.... And you get RESIDENT EVIL TWO!  shouted at you at the title screen, it's worth it for that alone.

6 minutes ago, Nag said:

Hunk... Tofu isn't "real"

Well that makes sense.

How is HUNK the 4th Survivor though? That has always puzzled me. Claire, Leon, Ada, Sherry... That would make him '5th'?

3 minutes ago, Nag said:

You were never explicitly shown Ada survived in the original, depending on what scenarios you played...

I suppose. Although it couldn't be anyone else who throws down the Rocket Launcher to defeat Tyrant. By the same token, how exactly did she get out of Raccoon City before the bomb dropped? Claire, Sherry and Leon were miles away via the train, Jill and Carlos escape by helicopter during the bombing run. All more or less at the same time. So did Ada just outrun a Nuke?