Sign in to follow this  
wholehole

Tomb Raider

Better late than never...👍

aFOXbke.jpg

That should give you some idea to where I am in the game. Enjoying it overall, but there's a few bits in it that felt a bit off. Might just be that I'm playing a game that's o,d enough to be in school now. The tunnel bits reminded me of the stuff I hated about Uncharted 2, yep, it's a spectacle, but it's not very fulfilling to play. Rest of the game feels great though.

I tell you what though. Lovely hair physics.

I did notice that whenever you hang upside down in those set pieces the physic don't cut in then. Might have been a gameplay decision because I could see it get in the way of what you're meant to be shooting at.

You're doing well to remember stuff about Uncharted 2... The most I remember is a ship wreck and I'm not entirely sure which game that's from.

6 hours ago, Nag said:

You're doing well to remember stuff about Uncharted 2... The most I remember is a ship wreck and I'm not entirely sure which game that's from.

Thats three I think. 

Esk4Gpz.jpg

And that's the story wrapped up.Mostly amazing, with a few very questionable parts. Looking forward to playing the rest of the series, hopefully that scared up Lara will feature, rather than Her being all healed up.

I figured I’d use my GamePass sub to go through the two most recent TR games I haven’t played, but I can’t remember too much of this one, so I’m going through this first.

Seems to hold up pretty well. Runs better than it did on my laptop, which sounded like a jet engine at points.

I’m not sure I’ll finish it, or just play enough to get the general gist before I move onto the next one.

I enjoyed going back through it, though I will say that the story and loads of the set pieces were so forgettable I barely remembered any of them!

I vaguely remembered one of the characters

turning out to be a turn-coat cunt but he got his in fine style.

I’ll give it a few days and give Rise a try for the first time. I’ve got high hopes as most people seem to regard that as the high point of the trilogy.

I installed Rise of the Tomb Raider yesterday so I'm gonna give that a play through now I'm done with Dark Souls.