passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Tomb Raider

wholehole

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I kind of thought that before you got to the beach, once you escaped I felt like it was ready to end then, though maybe that would be a really short game.

Is there a NG+? I fancy finishing it and going through again stupidly over-powered.

I won't be trading up for a next gen one, i barely play games once let alone twice! i do hope we get a sequel this year? or might be a bit ambitous now that i would pay ps4 money for.

Going back to the reboot stands miles high as my goty last year was just a great game, if only she could of flew with a cape would of been better than batman.

I'm not normally one to post about frames per second, but according to the executive producer of the game, Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition runs at 1080p/60fps on PS4 and 1080p/30fps on Xbox One.

http://www.twitch.tv/gamesradar/b/497373767

50:35.

Q Uh frames per second?

A So looking here this is the PS4 version and its 60 fps and again that's 1080p, so thats awesome for us to be able to ship this.

Q I would have said thats 60 So we're just talking about the PS4 version today.

A Right thats what were looking at today.

59:20

There were some misquotes. Our goal was 1080p 30 FPS minimum. And as you can see here, the PS4 version, is clearly running at 60.7

Edit:

YYVOMYb.gif

Heh yeah, until I got my PS4 I was SD only. My girlfriend gave me a massive TV when I moved into my flat, it had no HD sockets. But as SD was all I knew, I was fine with that.

When I fired up my HD TV for PS4, it was literally a "what the fuck have I been doing all these years" moment. Being able to actually read text in Battlefield 4 was a revelation.

started this last night, really good stuff so far, looks amazing, had to turn fancy hair off too keep the frame rate ok.

Rolling towards the end now. They've given me a new enemy that is pretty much the blue guys from Uncharted 2, I'm ending up getting swamped.

not looking forward to this mind.