passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Michael Jackson

OCH

21 minutes ago, RikSP said:

DMC2 has the coolest designed Dante though, and he doesn't dance like an actual child rapist, so there's that. 

I have heard many refer to DMC2 Dante as having the best coat in the series.

As per the other bit, this is currently doing the rounds on Social Media:

Laura Marie Mckimm

Just a heads up for anybody who has 4 hours to waste to listen to people lie about being sexually abused, maybe you should get to know some facts first before letting the media give you a biased opinion. 
For a start the alleged ‘victims’ have both previously swore under oath and signed declarations to say that nothing inappropriate ever happened. 
Wade Robson, the self proclaimed ‘master of deception.’ His own Mother said he could get an Oscar for his lies, was a key witness in the 2005 trial and helped Michael be acquitted. He continued to praise Michael and use his name for his career until 2012 when work dried up. He even personally emailed Michael’s nephew and asked if him and his family could go to his memorial. He wanted to be successful and got the opportunity to be a film director of a dance film. It got too much for him so he tried to get a job on a famous Michael dance show called ‘One’ when they found someone who was more appropriate to replace him he turned sour and all of a sudden realised he was sexually abused for 7 years. If you do watch the documentary you will see him burn some memorabilia from Michael, it must be that repressed memory again because an Julian’s auction house came forward the day after it aired and said he had sold the items to them in 2011 and tried to remain anonymous but they wouldn’t allow it. ? He tried to sue Michael’s estate for millions and it got thrown out of court as there is no evidence and he has left it too late, not to forget the fact he has previously swore under oath, which is perjury. The reason they have done the documentary is because they are now in debt to the estate and are desperate for people to believe them. Believe what you want, but I 100 percent personally believe the man was innocent and was proven so in the 2005 trial. Not to mention the FBI followed him for ten years and found nothing. This is all about money and someone so desperate to be known and trying to stay relevant. It is so convenient that it’s coming up to his 10 year death anniversary too. 
It’s sad when we are moving forward with sexual abuse with things like the #metoo movement that proven liars, get away with slandering a dead man, but as Michael once said;
‘Lies run sprints but the truth runs marathons.’
#anythinganythingformoney #proveninnocent#channel4shameonyoufactsdontliepeopledo

Rather than delete it or shit up the DMC news thread, I’d thought I’d bring a proper discussion about the alleged paedophile.

So, radio stations have stopped playing his music and now The Simpsons are removing his episode from streaming and hard copies of the series.

As I see it, there’s two possibilities. Either he was really fucking mentally loose and was essentially a child trapped in a man’s body. 

Or he was a clever, long game paedophile.

I really can’t decide, but either way, it does dampen my admiration of the talented bastard.

I've been thinking about if it's possible to separate the paedo from the King of Pop, and it got me thinking, has the idea of Michael Jackson as someone who fondles children been around for so long it's just been normalised? It's been a known 'fact' since most of us here were in primary school that he was sleeping with kids in his bed, and that never stopped him being a music icon. 

Anyone else would have been crucified, but we just made jokes, brushed it off and continued to adore his music.

The allegations the two guys in the doc made were absolutely horrific, but really it's not the first time we've heard stuff like this about him, so why the massive backlash against him now?

I enjoyed the documentary, if you could say that? I mean it was all kinds of horrific when it started going, but that was the point, was it not? To show you that MJ  was cherry picking the kids he knew he could get away with noncing and then using them as chess pieces against each other when it come to litigation.

MJ is one of those people I really wish Louis Theroux could have interviewed when he was alive. I don't think Michael would have been able to keep in front of Louis, Theroux is very clever in the way he talks to people, both as victims and perpetrators, generally makes them say things they wouldn't otherwise.

11 hours ago, OCH said:

As per the other bit, this is currently doing the rounds on Social Media:

So the alternative of them lying is that he was just a fully grown adult that liked to sleep with children. Yeah I’m sure that’s the truth. ?

It could be they milked his coat tales AND was abused. It doesn’t have to be one or the other.

I also never buy this notion that people accuse famous people of assault because it will get them rich and famous themselves, like there are examples of it that show its a valid career path. 

The amount of money they sue for is a big number but how else do you make someone with a lot of wealth feel the sting? 

They don't feel any "sting" when they are dead. I'm just cynical of these kind of things. Not really one for believing the validity of a story that only has one outlet either. In theory, the kid that actually had a court case would have been more a point of interest. No, because they can't talk for legal reasons.

In answer to @RikSP enough time has gone by since his death that the opportunity has arisen anew. I feel sorry for his kids now though.

As Hendo said previously, I don't think he was a pedo, I just think he was really fucked up.

I think both are strong possibilities, to be honest.

I can understand people thinking he was a fiddler, but the hardcore Michael Jackson fans who defend him to the hilt just worry me.

I love Tom Waits, but I don’t really know the guy and wouldn’t immediately jump to his defense if he got arrested for something similar. You only see the side that people want you to see.

It’s a difficult one. On the one hand,you have some pretty disturbing allegations. On the other,as the quote from Laura McKimm explains,it’s coming from someone that was fine to keep things to himself until the work started drying up. So it does have a “cashing in” vibe to it.

Fucking loads of it. People just ignored it if they could. There was one I vividly remember where Jimmy was in the middle of nowhere with a 15 year old in his car and a cop showed up and asked him what he was doing. Jimmy said she was 16 at the stroke of midnight and that's what he was there for. The cop was like "Alright, Jimmy, have a nice night!". Like, wtf is all that about?

I think the best thing to do if you get in a situation like this where you are taking to someone to court over heinous acts is to do them for your court costs plus £1. That way you're not in it for the money, you're in it for the justice of seeing someone that did you/others wrong a stint in prison.

13 minutes ago, shinymcshine said:

Enough for a compensation scheme to be set up for the victims:

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2014/dec/16/jimmy-savile-appeal-court-compensation-scheme

just to be clear, I'm not sticking up for him ? it just occurred to me the other day I'd never actually heard of anything solid. The way everyone seemed to accept it, including his family, seems to be pretty definitive. Maybe something will be revealed from one of the cases in that trust, but even then how can the claimants realistically hope to prove their case

^^

I think I know what you mean - after his death there wasn't a criminal trial as such, but a bunch of inquiries (e.g. BBC and Stoke Mandeville) that uncovered a lot of evidence of his misdoings.

The problem with MJ will always be the link between wealth in the USA and its ability to (usually) sway any possible criminal  proceedings / justice.  Hence even post MJ's death the value of his legacy means there are people inherently interested in keeping his financial legacy alive, hence will try to suppress/discredit any activities which might threaten that.