passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Devil May Cry 5

AndyKurosaki

I just ran around, shot him, and devil triggered my health back basically, took a while but managed to do the entire game without using a continue. I think I must have had about 12 golden orbs by the time I was done. Didnt get a trophy or anything, so it obviously just doesnt award it?

So this was my Sunday afternoon.

D3jxMqDWAAAy3LD?format=jpg&name=large

Spoiler

Had a bad glare on the TV towards the end and played kinda scrubby, but I got the vocals to kick in for the final fight and that felt cool.

Unfortunately I had a bad time on mission 19 as I kind of suck as Dante and just threw gold orbs at him until he fucked off, got a nice D for that.

• 1 month later...

Hell and hell is where I really started to dislike the game. It's unfair bs. Some enemies do acknowledge well enough the character action rule of "don't attack from offscreen". But then you've got these fucking lizard cunts who quickly and without warning graze you with their tail and kill you ?

Anyway I'm very burnt out on all the ugly grey and blood corridors so yea I'm definitely going to get back on Sekiro. At least that game looks beautiful

I give, that’s a good joke done well. 

According to the report DMC5 sold 40% more than DmC. I don’t know if that includes the definitive edition, but either way, that arm of the series is long gone. Which is a shame because it was the best one.

At the same time the series is in the same spot it was when 4 came out, which the chief director starting up another non DMC project. So someone else will have to helm the next one

As far as 5 itself goes I like it a lot. But with the dust settled it feels more like the game 4 should have been rather than the game 5 could be. That's ok in one sense cause 4 had some good stuff in it, but there's not a whole lot of vision for what's next for the series with 5. It sometimes feels like a game made just for weirdos like me

I would have liked to see more of V, I really liked his style once I learned it. Sometimes I think he was my favourite of the three

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Dmc5 will prob be my goty. But it's got some really disappointing shit like it's weird half baked cameo system, where other online players wander uselessly around in the background.

But I saw that PC players have unlocked the feature so people can co-OP whenever they want. It's like a completely different game. I feel jealous

All this shit is in the actual game but just locked away to mission 13. Could have been so dope.

Theres also this anime panel thing here where the VAs for 5 showed off some secret video. Seems related to the dmc anime being done by the Castlevania guy

https://www.resetera.com/threads/dan-southworth-reuben-langdon-show-exclusive-video-by-capcom-at-afo-panel-dmc5-dlc-incoming.134274/