passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Devil May Cry 5

AndyKurosaki

1 hour ago, AndyKurosaki said:

Anthem. Better than RE2? Well,we all have different opinions. But there’s different,and then there’s....that. ?

Back in the days of GTM, I thought I was "The Weird One". @Blakey has certainly taken my old mantle here ?

I had more fun with Anthem than with RE2 what can I say.

RE2 is a better made game and the first run through with Leon I loved but that second run with Claire just completely bummed me out, I detest having to go through the same motions again.

The continuity issues with the story, puzzles etc. I couldn’t ignore either.

I have thought about starting a thread just for spicy hot takes ?.

Well,at least Resi 2 doesn’t kill PS4’s stone dead. So that makes it superior by default lol

On topic,just finished this before heading to work. Absolutely loved it. I may brave Son Of Sparda difficultly. Not Heaven and Hell through. Nope nope nope.

I'm on DMD mission 12, royal guarded the shit out of Caveliere Angelo.

I think I really hate V. It's just nope. Cool idea but the execution is too finnicky especially on higher difficulty modes where precision really matters.

I did manage to parry a Nelo Angelo with Shadow which felt cool, but then his buddy Angelo came up and killed Shadow, Griffin and V together in one attack ?

This game seems plattable, I'm going to add it to the collection ?

up until the bit where he's defending his friend (in the Eurogamer link), I can't say he's massively out of line to me. He's stupid for saying it I guess, but both movements did get hijacked and misdirected, he seems to be saying that's a shame. Then saying women should be more assertive, there might be a blinkered logic to that, but is sort of missing issue a bit

I don't know what he's said about 8chan, I couldn't see that (unless it's just that tweet? I'll be honest, it's barely literate I'm not sure what he's trying to make). RE don't seem to like him much, Gaf probably love him

I've been playing inching my way through this, I missed a secret level, thought I had to go the long way around to line it up, ended up locked out of the area. Then I got one I couldn't do, I wish the game was a lot quicker loading back in when you hit retry on those. 

I'm not great with V yet. I'm not getting killed with him too often, that's more Nero, but I'm not really clicking with how to score well with him, there's a lot going on with him control wise

I’ve found most of the Secret Missions,not done many of them though,because I suck at it.

After doing Normal (aka Demon Hunter),blazed through on Easy to level up in preparation for a Son Of Sparda run. 5 missions down,doing ok so far. Got about 30 gold orbs,so should be able to manage that.

I finished this the other day and I'm not sure what I think of it. It's definitely not as good as 3 or DMC for me but I liked it, and I think I'll give it a 2nd play at some point 

I said on the podcast I kind of wish it was structured differently, maybe even different campaigns, so you could really spend time learning the characters, bouncing between them caused me problems, nothing major but I'd be worse with them for a bit 

I also struggled with the penultimate boss quite a bit. Clearly I was missing a technique but I used a few continues on that