passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

E3 2019 - News & Dates

mmmark

Microsoft, Ubi, Bethesda and Nintendo still, though? Not amazing but still worth taking the time off for to watch. Anymore pull out though and the whole thing is done for me. 

I’m not sure any are confirmed yet @Maf. I would’ve thought those that you mentioned plus PCG Show, Devolver, Limited Run Games and maybe Squeenix are likely.

Sony is the biggest loss for me as that conference is usually the shit, but we knew about that already. EAs is almost always dogshite so that’s no real loss.

I still like E3, EA's conference has been the worst one for years and years so it's really no loss. It doesn't have to be as bad as it is, Ubisoft are grubby and fill their conference with predictable, boring known quantities, but their conference is always fun, sometimes cringy as fuck, but fun

5 hours ago, wiivo 2.0 said:

Nintendo, Devolver are pre recorded @Blakey @Maf

I didn’t even know limited run did anything. Are you just naming what’s on the show floor?

Microsoft confirmed when Sony pulled out. 

Sure, but it still counts as a presence I think, and Nintendo have had good announcements on their Directs at some E3’s (Sometimes it’s garbage).

Point being they are there in some capacity

Have to assume Sony are saving up for a PSX or something this year 

6 hours ago, wiivo 2.0 said:

Nintendo, Devolver are pre recorded @Blakey @Maf

I didn’t even know limited run did anything. Are you just naming what’s on the show floor?

Microsoft confirmed when Sony pulled out. 

Pre-Recorded or not they still count as Showcases/Conferences. Limited Run had one, think just me and Ed watched it, there’s a thread on here under E3 2018 if you wanna find it, the conference/showcase is here:

I thought Microsoft just confirmed they were going to be at E3 not necessarily that that’d have a conference yet? I’m sure they will have one, I’m just saying the conference itself maybe hasn’t been confirmed yet? I don’t know. ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...