DifferentClass

Sonic The Hedgehog movie

I never played it. I've always wanted to but honestly I keep forgetting it exists until someone else brings it up. 

It is funny when you compare the track record of Mario to Sonic. A couple of Black Sheep (SMB 2, Mario Sunshine) but nothing outright bad in the mainline Mario series. Sonic on the other hand...

Sonic Chronicles is surprisingly good. It’s very simple and easy, but it’s actually kind of cool.

No one ever takes me seriously but most of the day time stages in Sonic Unleashed are great. It was the first time they ever did the 3D Sonic Rush thing and it was super enjoyable.

Granted, there is another 2/3rds of that game which is pretty lame but the running bits are cool.

Sonic Colours was also surprisingly good. They should remake that game and put it on Xbox

I installed Sonic Generations on my PC awhile back and was gonna play it but never got round to it. 

I’ve done this with so many games 😂

Unashamedly stolen from Twitter (@cutie_png) Apparently someone said the new Sonic looks like The Grinch 😂

image.png

Another twitter edit. Small changes but they make a huge difference. 

image.png

That is a lot better. I think it's the human body thing. If it's a human body, it seems like he should have some clothes on.

That is so funny

I guess we find out tomorrow are they going to call him Robotnik or are they going to call him Eggman? Surely more kids know him as Eggman now but Jim Carey is too lanky to be someone called Eggman?

Do you know what it doesn’t matter I might be missing the point

18 minutes ago, DifferentClass said:

Isn't it a bit late for April Fools? 😬

Since the film is probably been made by thirty-somethings I'll think he'll go by Robotnik.  Pretty sure all the press releases have mentioned that name so far, too. 

I think he looks good.  I'm also wondering how much 90s Carey he is gonna channel. 

Here's hoping for a stellar performance ala Raul Julia as Bison. The more ridiculous he is, the better.

I second Sly’s Raul Julia comment, that kind of performance would be ace. 

that... doesn't look terrible 🙊

The General Robotnik does his full Jim Carry on, I'm pretty sure he also played Bison in the spectacularly awful Chun Li movie