DifferentClass

Sonic The Hedgehog movie

Oh, no, that can’t be real lol

It’s so bad it’s funny 

Someone designed that. And got paid for doing so. Instead of being laughed at,and told “No,come on. Seriously. What are we going with?”

Actually I bet a lot of people designed that, it went through all kinds of approvals, from all kinds of tables, and they all looked at each other and went “Yeah, that’s good” and then they all got paid for it

Crazy 

Someone in one of the meetings should of held up an original bit of artwork from a Sonic game and said “That isn’t that” 

No, he’s hands are white instead of gloves. And he has two eyes now which is weird. And he’s stomach is too flat. 

It’s all wrong

Put it in the Venom bucket. I refuse to watch this movie under any circumstance 

Yeah he’s basically saying if you look at the body and head, and the roundness of the stomach, that they could have balanced it a bit better lol...

I feel like the design wouldn't be so bad if he wasn't bollock naked. I know sonic traditionally doesn't wear clothes, apart from some fierce kicks, but he also looks less humanoid usually

I know it's a really weird complaint but it's genuinely bothering me that he's not wearing socks. In fact, going off what @DANGERMAN said the only item of clothing he has on is his shoes. He's like a flasher who lost his trench coat. 

Moved posts here, I'm sure there were more somewhere. If I can find them, I'll plonk them in.

It looks like what they'd put on a Chinese backpack rip off for kids. Close enough so you know who it's meant to be, but far enough away because fuck the IP.

I searched for this thread last night before I posted in random news and couldn't find it. Even the forum wants to forget it's a thing. 

Oh there was no thread, just posts here and there. I’m convinced there’s more from last year but I can’t find them.

Don't look for them, just leave them be. If you bring all the pieces together it'll grow sentient. 

48 minutes ago, Hendo said:

Moved posts here, I'm sure there were more somewhere. If I can find them, I'll plonk them in.

Pretty sure there's a Sonic news thread in News that had some discussion about the film. Its where I was gonna put it.