passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Tetris 99

Hendo

You can choose where to aim your garbage using the right stick. Just managed to finish 6th which I was happy with. I'm not sure why the controls are force mapped to the shitty dpad. I kept getting lots of accidental quick drops from knocking the top button. It's really good though, can see me playing this a lot.

Screenshot_20190214_005048.jpg

8 minutes ago, wiivo 2.0 said:

You're mental

That's quite funny to think about though. I'd be up for mmo Tetris co-op.

Edit

Actually, this could work. Teams of three, each person takes a turn to place a brick (or manage who's getting the garbage) last team alive wins. You could even assign roles.

Just finished 7th. Can't see me ever finishing much higher than that, the speed at that point is too much for my old eyes and brain.

Not sure whether it's a good strategy or not, but I set the attacking to go against people who were attacking you, so every time someone throws something your way, you throw a little bit to everyone who attacked you, once you have stuff to throw.

54 minutes ago, Hendo said:

Just finished 7th. Can't see me ever finishing much higher than that, the speed at that point is too much for my old eyes and brain.

Not sure whether it's a good strategy or not, but I set the attacking to go against people who were attacking you, so every time someone throws something your way, you throw a little bit to everyone who attacked you, once you have stuff to throw.

I think you'll want to switch away from attackers occasionally, as if you and your opponent are both set to attackers but one happens to have attacked the other you'll get stuck in a loop constantly fighting each other. If you switch out to another target for a bit you'll break the loop.

Two great Battle Royales within a week of each other.  2019 is wild. 

I'm actually awesome at this but it gives me the wrong bricks. 

The best I've done is 11th.  But the time I came 14th I fought my way back from the top and it was the best I think I've ever done at Tetris. 

Anyone else feel like it's pretty generous with the Long Ones?  It's probably the nature of the game.  I'm so used to building for big combos but I don't think it's always a good strat for this since its so fast paced. 

Oh, and this made me sing a Morrisey song to myself so thanks Tetris 99.  Weird this was the BR to make me make that connection.