passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Astral Chain

DisturbedSwan

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I've no strong opinion one way or the other right now. It looks like it moves well enough but with lots of Zandatsu style interruptions.

Games like this tho often show a very different side to them when you've got the public discovering all this weird tech in them and not just mashing blindly

Still tho, 30fps ?

I'm sorry for the double post, but this forum throws weird bugs at me sometimes when trying to edit an earlier post that ended in an emote...

But here's some gameplay on the highest difficulty.

Hard to tell if the super moves are just cool down based or if theres some setup required. This is actually my first time watching the game so it's new to me.

I think it could be a great fighting system for an RPG, if Platinum still feel they have it in them after Automata.

I was just thinking of V actually and how I really liked the idea but the execution was lacking. A really good pet class is something I'd really like to see which this could be so long as theres lots of cool ways to set things up and you're not just spamming power moves at everything.

I think you can swap melee weapons, guns and pets so that's like what N^3 ways to be a crazy cunt. Just what you need really. But I'll wait for reviews.

I think these games are so much about control to me that - in theory - having 2 characters on screen either requires too much coordination or will be mashy and automatic and is like what’s the point 

But maybe it’ll turn out amazing, I don’t know, I’m just speculating