passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening

mmmark

Screw this crap, honestly. I've been checking these pages every 10 minutes for the last days and today I take a "break" to play something as I got home early and of course it's just there and then that it's available.

And you know what pisses me off even more than not being able to order one? This shit: https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=m570.l1313&_nkw=link's+awakening+limited+edition&_sacat=0

I wish those greedy assholes would drown in a river, honestly.

If you really don't want it @Maf I'll buy it off you.

Astral Chain LE is sold out as well.

That's it, I'm done with this shit. The next Nintendo LE I'll try to get is Metroid Prime 4 in 2023. Until then they can go screw themselves together with the scalper assholes. I mean just how pathetic do you have to be to screw over legit fans just to make 100 bucks? And how stupid are those people who buy the LEs from these guys?

I think I'm just going to play Dragon Quest in September instead of this. 

2 minutes ago, Maryokutai said:

I mean just how pathetic do you have to be to screw over legit fans just to make 100 bucks? And how stupid are those people who buy the LEs from these guys?

I think often in that case, the more accurate word is how 'desperate' people can be to own the thing, by any means necessary.

I still had my tab open from yesterday just now and to my surprise the LE was available on amazon again. Was able to put it in my basket and click on checkout but by then they told me it wasn't available anymore.

Nintendo Store of course delivers only to the UK because they were Brexit long before it was a thing.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...