passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

[Rumour/Leak] Batman: Arkham Crisis

DisturbedSwan

SegmentNext Article - Allegedly leaked by PlayTester

"Lately, rumors are suggesting that a new Batman game is in development. Now, new details have leaked revealing the Batman Arkham Crisis". 

"The leak comes from an alleged playtester for the game. According to the leak, Batman Arkham Crisis is in development for over 2 years and will launch on 2019". 

"Furthermore, the game features Court Of Owls as the main antagonist. The leak suggests the reason why the game is called Batman Arkham Crisis is due to the Court Of Owls attacking Batman, Gotham City, and Bruce Wayne and creating a crisis in the process". 

here's a list of what the game includes...

• 2 Years in development and will launch in 2019.
  • Court Of Owls is the main antagonist.
  • Will Be Revealed in March and will launch on October on Halloween midnight. Could Be delayed to November.
  • Aims to be GOTY 2019
  • A 12-act story with each act being 1 hour long.
  • A much more complex story.
  • Gotham City features a day/night cycle and is 1.7x bigger than GTA V.
  • Batwing will replace the Batmobile. It can be used in combat or as a mode of transportation.
  • Features co-op multiplayer but not integrated into the main story. Co-op will be playable for some side missions.
  • Side quests have been dramatically changed and won’t be 15 minutes long. Each side quest features 3-hours of story.
  • No more Riddler trophies. They have been replaced with 31 complex challenges.

7 minutes ago, DANGERMAN said:

who made Arkham Oranges? That was decent considering they were clearly not given Rocksteady's time or budget, maybe it's them

WB Montreal, apparently. So it could be them.

I haven't been invested in the series since Arkham City. It would be nice for a Batman game to move away from that mold now though. Hopefully Rocksteady are busy making that Superman game they promised some time ago.

2 hours ago, DANGERMAN said:

who made Arkham Oranges? That was decent considering they were clearly not given Rocksteady's time or budget, maybe it's them

WB Montréal, the rumour is that it’s them making it. Apparently they’ve been teasing they’re working on Batman on Twitter for awhile.

8 minutes ago, Nag said:

It'll have to be a damn sight better than Knight before I get excited again, City too truth be told. Asylum is still easily the best of those games.

That's why I tapped out of the series with City. That game had a bit too much padding for my taste, compared to Asylum.

I felt really disappointed by City when I first played it on PS3. I went back a year or so later because it was free with my (at the time new) graphics card and ended up really enjoying it. Hard to say if that was just the higher framerate making it a better playing game or if the distance from it meant it wasn't weighed down by Asylum as much

3 hours ago, OCH said:

Hopefully Rocksteady are busy making that Superman game they promised some time ago.

They specifically said they weren't making a Superman game. 

Could have Superman in it, I guess, but not a Superman only game.

16 hours ago, Hendo said:

They specifically said they weren't making a Superman game. 

Could have Superman in it, I guess, but not a Superman only game.

Oh no, not last year,.This was said several years ago. I don't do twitter so I wouldn't have a clue what is said there.