passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Apex Legends

mfnick

I saw some people complaining on Reddit that if you want to buy stuff (weapons I think) everything is priced at 1100 beans but you can only beans in quantities of 1000, meaning you need to purchase 2000 beans to get anything. I think that's the first negative thing I've really seen about this so far.

On 19/02/2019 at 20:02, Blakey said:

First with the Missus on Xbox last night, pure luck but I’ll take it ?

594BA736-867A-47B3-B75B-797BC6353B08.jpeg

1 kill and two of you no damage dealt? You hiding in bushes all game? ? Killed the last guy standing ?

Good stuff. 

I've been dabbling on it with my buds. It's fun. Got that addictive quality of 'one more go'. Also got the annoying BR quality of landing in and getting fuck all, allowing some tweeny git to come over and gun you down ??

We didn’t encounter anyone until the final ring @ThreeFour. We were hiding quite a bit though but obviously moving to make the new rings and saw diddly squat.

The guy we’re playing with got the win for us. We were all hiding behind some rocks in the last ring and there was a couple squads in/around this hut. He just went all Leroy Jenkins and ran in, managed to shotgun someone in the face and they were the last person alive so CHAMPIONES ?

played some of this with Spatular today, after a pretty rocky start we ended up doing pretty well, got 3rd at least 3 times (no higher though). we had a few really good matches too, a few firefights where we took a lot of people out, played smart, and a game where I somehow ended up as the kill leader. We didn't have amazing luck with randoms, a few times our third fucked off on their own, a couple of times they were good though, there was at least one round where we were holding them back

Baccle Pass tomorrow

The hunt (for sweet loot) is on. Season 1 – Wild Frontier arrives tomorrow, and you can score tons of seasonal swag with the Wild Frontier Battle Pass. Every level you gain during Season 1 unlocks a Battle Pass reward, and there are over 100 that you can score throughout the season.

Weapon skins, banner frames, XP boosts, and more are yours for the taking, and you have all of Season 1 to earn them. Plus, you’ll score three Wild Frontier-themed Legend skins immediately when you purchase the pass.

Starting March 19, you can get the Battle Pass from the in-game shop for 950 Apex Coins. To level up your Battle Pass even faster, you can grab the Battle Pass Bundle, which unlocks your next 25 Battle Pass levels (and their respective rewards) automatically after purchase.

also a new character:

The new Legend Octane was detailed on the PlayStation Blog. After blowing off his legs in a gauntlet speed-run, Octavio “Octane” Silva dives into Apex with metal legs, searching for the ultimate adrenaline rush using death-defying moves. His Adrenaline Junkie ability lets him trade health for speed and his Launch Pad Ultimate Ability lets his squad fly through the air. PlayStation Blog says Octane is playable today.

spacer.png

What’s included with the battle pass doesn’t look that great imo, although I don’t understand what some of it is, and I probably won’t finish it, but I’ll get it as I’ve played loads and not spent anything on it so far.

8 quid for the basic Battle Pass, which seems an ok price for 3 months. I could see me spending that, I’ve had loads of fun with it since it came out and not spent anything, so I’d be alright giving them 8 quid, even as just a tip jar kind of thing.

I earnt enough to buy a character earlier so I bought the toxic gas guy but kept forgetting to use his special ability and got killed a lot.

Ben bought the decoy one and he seemed pretty cool. 

We didn’t do very well, though.