passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Apex Legends

mfnick

I'm happy to play both this and Anthem (a game with no PvP). Apples and oranges innit. 

The more I play this the more I love it. 10 million people is quite the achievement for a new IP and hopefully EA will learn that just a little restraint on the whole loot box/microtransactions thing reaps its own rewards. Seems Battlefront has taught them a lesson, but then again - it's EA. They're bound to fuck it up somehow.

Had a fantastic game last night bagging 4 kills, and would have got a fifth if I didn't panic and balls up a weapon switch. The tactics i'm learning so far is to keep moving, stick like glue to your team mates and go for mid-range to close combat kills - give me an SMG with an extended mag and a shotgun in this and i'm a happy bunny.

Played some good matches with Ben earlier. Then my headset ran out of juice so it was time to call it a day.

But I got bored doing other stuff so went solo with randoms with no headset and just had an extraordinary match where my two team mates died immediately and with little ammo I managed to take down the 3 squad members that took them out with melee kills and a throwing star. Too late to pick up their corpses but somehow managed to last to top 8 squads on my own and kill a few more before I got downed.

Dead chuffed with that!

Yeah, every game with Hendo I got kicked at the end. On our final game I couldn't even get back in to get my experience. I think we both had to exit the game completely to get back in to a game a couple of times 

It's the first weekend though, while it's not been flawless up to this point, all things considered it's launched really well 

I've let my boy play this on PS4 this morning and he's enjoying it a lot. Loads of error crashes though,one of them there was only two squads left and I really thought he was going to get a win. Then blue screen, error. Savage.

Could well be. I haven't had any issues playing on Xbox, but I didn't play it yesterday as I was caning the The Division 2 beta before it goes away.

@RoboticMonk3y I've seen you playing it, I might jump in if I see you on. If I don't have a mic I will still be pinging like it's going out of fashion.

There was definitely something up with PSN last night,couldn’t party chat at all.

Server issues were bound to happen at some point,and at the weekend with more people jumping on,it’s not surprising. It’s actually impressive that this launched so smoothly on release,that’s genuinely a rare occurrence these days.

Played this for 7 hours yesterday. Not done that kind of time with a game in over a decade. 

Best Battle Royale game i  have played by some margin (and i love PUBG)

Actually tempted to throw some real money at it just to say thanks. I have no love for skins whatsoever in any game but feel they deserve something.

My main gripe is the frames per second. Im playing on XB1X and even though its hardly noticeable, it doesnt feel like a solid 60 in intense firefights.

Would be good to team up with some of you guys as i spent that entire time playing with pain in the arse randoms. GTAG is: RYAN WHITELAW.

Played this on Xbox last night with the Missus and it was almost unplayable.

The framerate was absolutely shocking, stuttering all over the place. 

Horrendous lag as well with people skating about all over the place, not ideal when you’re trying to shoot them. 

Nice one @Hendo

I had an invite from you when I was at work. My son was playing after school! Just got in and he's pumped, he only went and got a bloody win, four kills including the final one. That's ma boy. :wub:

Edit: here's his end game stats.

IMG_20190211_191506.jpg